BalmainBoy67
Well-known member
😎 Yep he did, but I stand by my remark, that a lot of players only play their best footy when it suits them...FTR, Doueihi only re-signed last year, coming off a 4 year contract and two knee reconstructions
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
😎 Yep he did, but I stand by my remark, that a lot of players only play their best footy when it suits them...FTR, Doueihi only re-signed last year, coming off a 4 year contract and two knee reconstructions
He was out injured for 2 of those 3 years, got our players player of the year award and had to play alongside some of the worst team line ups in NRL history.thats funny ,besides the last month Adam has done jack in the last 3 years . He is the king of mediocrity, telling us all he is a captain worth twice the price , but giving mostly nothing but lip serive
Whenever I listen to Cooper Cronk - it has lowered my IQ...Wha
What would Cooper Cronk know ?
Let me contact Fox Sports and let them know Cooper has no idea, they need to replace him with Snidest from Wests Tigers Forum.
So the club somehow owes him ??He was out injured for 2 of those 3 years, got our players player of the year award and had to play alongside some of the worst team line ups in NRL history.
Most would struggle with this scenario.
Anyway let’s be happy with our lowball offer, let him sign elsewhere and see how we got without him.
He's insanely overrated as a player, a commentator and a "personality" ... hard to call him that because he lacks any personality imo.Whenever I listen to Cooper Cronk - it has lowered my IQ...
He's as clueless of a tool in commentary as those who like to quote him!
I tend to agree, I think if he is only offered about 100k more he’d be willing to stay loyal but if the money is too good to refuse I’d also understandDoueihi is a local junior and from all accounts a loyal local junior who would prefer to stay.
100000/1 - you choose which wayIsn’t Cooper our next assistant coach ? I thought that’s why he’s flicked the Roosters. Or vice versa.
I thought his fingerprints were all over our changes on Sunday, especially Douehi to 7. And his commentary seemed fairly pro Tigers.
You know more than Cronk, maybe we can get you on our coaching staff ?100000/1 - you choose which way
He doesn’t even have a definite position. 350K is the max you pay a guy like him if you want to win.Yes, but that was not the subject of the conversation. If the conversation had been about Luai's performances the issues would have been front and centre. It was not though - we are in the AD thread discussing the club's offer to him and why he would not be offered more. I don't believe the leaked $350K story - classic IM.
Benji has stated he wants him to stay, but with a contract that matches how he fits into the system. It has nothing do do with his nationality - it is about his flaws as a player. AD will have been told why he isn't being offered the $ he wants. If he wants to stay and be part of the build he can - if he was smart he would build in a couple of performance clauses to get a pay rise at the end of 26 if he meets certain KPIs.
You have been consistent in the narrative that we need better to be a top 4 team. Looking at ADs performances objectively; does his off the ball play make him a player any top 4 club will chase?
If we want to be a top 4 team he makes great depth.
There’s no need to match that offer. Does he really want to be paired with Kyle Flanno in the halves. #scapegoat centralI must admit that Adam Doueihi has me with egg on my face.
I wasn't exactly sold on keeping him going on some woeful defensive displays and what seemed at times a complete lack of urgency in both attack and defence earlier in the season with his kicking (general play and goal kicking) seemingly the only thing keeping him in the mix.
I'm so glad he has shown what he is capable of and has stepped up to the plate as a leader, leading by example,
Well done to Adam.
As for re signing him? I'd get him to bring in the Dragons best offer (in writing) and match it and he'll stay for sure.
Has this been confirmed?Cooper Cronk who has recently been at our training sessions, stated last night in Fox that he believes Latu needs another 18 months of development before being ready to lead a team as their number 7 and says he believes Douehi is our best option playing 7 right now.
I’m not sure about everyone else, but I think Cooper Cronk would have a fair idea on this subject.
Yea those Dragon halves are going so well.There’s no need to match that offer. Does he really want to be paired with Kyle Flanno in the halves. #scapegoat central
Which other clubs are keen?!
Doehi is obviously a better option than latu. Doehi had the fellas eating out of the palm of his hand on the weekend. Did you see him in the team huddles! Sign him up! Get it done Richo you daft buggerHas this been confirmed?
Very curious as to what capacity if true.
What did he do in the 2 games that weren’t against the Titans?I think May in his 3 games has clearly been our best centre all season, in both attack and defence.
Kyle is playing well, ask Shane.Yea those Dragon halves are going so well.
llias is loving it there after souths.
He just hasn't had the bad games Toa has yet... I'm probably jumping the gun on the hype of win against the dogs.. Toa was great earlier in the year and has been playing with injury...What did he do in the 2 games that weren’t against the Titans?
He still has a bit to do to get to To’a’s pre-injury form.