Tom Shines
Well-known member
Nice game versus Warriors …one of his best for the club
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who would of thunk it - fickle lot our fans this time last year he was all washed up.
Credit to AD.
I still think he’s our best option, but given the positive responses your post got I’m in the minority as you say.Who’s we all? I don’t want Madden as first choice 7, and I’m betting I’m not in the minority.
And probably not even playing at 100%What a game he had, over 200m, 9 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 1 line break assist and 2 try assists
Gun
Yeah he definitely wasn't able to get into full stride, and he obviously can't kick yet either which says a lot. Massive effort.And probably not even playing at 100%
I was a big fan, then I wasn't after many let downs, and now I respect his determination to prove all the nay sayers wrong including me. .Weren’t you one of them 😂…
