Aiden Tolman

innsaneink

Canterbury-Bankstown secure Aiden Tolman for 3 years
Written by: Bulldogs media
May 18, 2010 2:16pm
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured the services of one of the best young **props** in the game with Aiden Tolman signing a three year deal – 2011-2013.
Just 21 years old Tolman has already started in a winning Grand Final side and will bring a strong work ethic and plenty of **go-forward** to the Bulldogs.
“Aiden is widely regarded as one of the most talented young **props** going around. He's on the verge of playing representative footy and, importantly, everyone who knows him says he's an outstanding human being,” said coach Kevin Moore.
“He's got a good decade of first grade footy ahead of him and will be a major asset for the Bulldogs.”
>
Source: http://www.bulldogs.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder if we were interested.

This guy is the one player i hoped we would sign but i bet we didnt even talk to him

Excellent, following his injury Payne may be on the market again.

Tolman would have been very handy in a Wests Tigers jersey but I doubt the Tigers will be chasing anyone for next season.

@Sabre said:
This guy is the one player i hoped we would sign but i bet we didnt even talk to him

As I said before him and kade Snowden are the 2 players I would have been after. Hopefully we can go for Snowden and may be a chance, after all we are still a much better team than the sharks (just :smiley: ).

disappointed that we didn't even have a go. hopefully we target jeff lima then…

Why do people whinge for the sake of whinging? Seriously get a life!

The club has enough problems to whinge about, rather than making up more theories.

Back