OFFICIAL Alex Twal #206

Dude looks more a more like a cyborg each year. No offence intended, just looks perfectly built and has the motor to match. Could fill the lead role in the the next Robocop film.
 
![6196f74f-c7d8-4c89-9f57-2102f6e339c3-image.png](/assets/uploads/files/1588898420458-6196f74f-c7d8-4c89-9f57-2102f6e339c3-image.png)
 
@formerguest said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1147888) said:
@TheDaBoss said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1147885) said:
First day back looking like… pic.twitter.com/xkgRSj5Cua

@Demps might need some private time to absorb that shot.

Might fire off one or two of his own as well.
 
Lebanon pride! He's seems like a great kid. Humble and hard working Lebanese Australian kid. Stays out of trouble unlike those other knucke heads
 
The flu jab needle will probably break when it makes contact with his shoulder...
 
@willow said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1147936) said:
The flu jab needle will probably break when it makes contact with his shoulder...

Twal will make the flu inject itself
 
Can he do something about the skinny calves.

Kidding, he looks how I look in the mirror when I have half a bottle of scotch and take my (strong) glasses off.
 
Twal certainly gets the arm-shred award. But you know what, Reynolds looking pretty ripped as well. I suppose if you've got nothing much else to occupy yourself with, and you are used to professional training, might as well get on with it.

One thing I'll say however is that the look the player is potentially not relevant to how their actual match conditioning is. By this I mean you can spend corona lockdown doing bicep curls and burpees and be lean as steamed chicken breast, but that doesn't mean squat if your core strength has dropped or you are blowing for fitness after 10 mins of game time.
 
@jirskyr said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1148010) said:
Twal certainly gets the arm-shred award. But you know what, Reynolds looking pretty ripped as well. I suppose if you've got nothing much else to occupy yourself with, and you are used to professional training, might as well get on with it.

One thing I'll say however is that the look the player is potentially not relevant to how their actual match conditioning is. By this I mean you can spend corona lockdown doing bicep curls and burpees and be lean as steamed chicken breast, but that doesn't mean squat if your core strength has dropped or you are blowing for fitness after 10 mins of game time.

Absolutely, but it helps if you're not carrying a spare tyre like others have in the past. I mean Latrell came back severely underdone after his contract saga was resolved.
 
@Geo said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1147920) said:
Fitter Faster Stronger..

In fairness to everyone I can officially announce this is the hardest May preseason ever. To quote mr t "I pity the fool who denies it".
 
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1148022) said:
@jirskyr said in [Strong preparation has Twal ripped and ready](/post/1148010) said:
Twal certainly gets the arm-shred award. But you know what, Reynolds looking pretty ripped as well. I suppose if you've got nothing much else to occupy yourself with, and you are used to professional training, might as well get on with it.

One thing I'll say however is that the look the player is potentially not relevant to how their actual match conditioning is. By this I mean you can spend corona lockdown doing bicep curls and burpees and be lean as steamed chicken breast, but that doesn't mean squat if your core strength has dropped or you are blowing for fitness after 10 mins of game time.

Absolutely, but it helps if you're not carrying a spare tyre like others have in the past. I mean Latrell came back severely underdone after his contract saga was resolved.

I reckon most footballers are disciplined enough not to come back in bad shape, because most don't have enough pure talent to rely on despite lack of conditioning.
 
Haven't heard anything other than he needs a scan. The commentators said it looked like potential medial ligament based on where the ice was strapped. Is a MCL depending on severity about 6 weeks?, could be wrong tho.
 
@Tcat said in [Twal](/post/1166708) said:
Haven't heard anything other than he needs a scan. The commentators said it looked like potential medial ligament based on where the ice was strapped. Is a MCL depending on severity about 6 weeks?, could be wrong tho.

4-6
 
We will miss him big time. So upset he got injured. Hopefully Musgrove isn’t bad which would soften the blow
 

Latest posts

Back
Top