All. Stars match *SPOILERS

That was one of the best finishes to a finals game, between the titans and rorters last year...that line break from beau fermor was so good...that bloke is such a good player...all herb had to do was pass it Left or Right and they were thru to semi

Win lose or draw culture and passion wins, 2 enjoyable games. The women were brilliant.
I thought Curran was awesome and when he went off we lacked bite.
Bloody rain was annoying but great to see both teams played with passion and represented their people with pride.
Great cultural experience.
Went down to the last play so you can't ask much more than that.
Next year to be played in NZ where they will pack it out to the rafters.
Man I'm going to have a headache in the morning, well worth it though, have to sober up for the Whittaker bout.

Nicho has been very underwhelming.

I want him to do well this year but from what I saw tonight, may be a hard year for him.
Have to remember how wet it was last night and it’s probably he’s first game with his new half and fullback it’s gonna take abit if time

Credit where credit is due...

Shaq Mitchell has not been anywhere near as bad as expected.

Has run hard every chance and had a real crack.

Very surprising, but well done to him.
They commentators were saying he has lost 50 kgs to get his body to where it is now that is mental

They commentators were saying he has lost 50 kgs to get his body to where it is now that is mental
Yeah the before and after pictures were crazy.

He definitely didn't look out of place mixing it up with some serious competition last night.

Might be one to watch this year if he can make the rabbits 17.

Yeah the before and after pictures were crazy.

He definitely didn't look out of place mixing it up with some serious competition last night.

Might be one to watch this year if he can make the rabbits 17.
Is he on a train and trial deal? Or top 30?

Dragons may have picked up a very handy recruit in Sloan. He’s a real talent. Looks like he could improve his defence and be a real threat over the next season or two.

Sloan has been in the Illawarra system since he was a kid, watched him play for dapto as young as under 13s. He just glides across the field super effortlessly. Might be the rookie to watch this year
I .was wondering about this...i had a look at his profile last night it says hes born in Cambo, but unfortunately not one of ours

Latest posts

Members online

Back