All the Gear and No idea

Google Bard is broken

"name the likely wests tigers nrl team in 2025"

The following is a likely Wests Tigers 2025 NRL team, based on current contracts and rumors:

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Brent Naden 4. Adam Doueihi 5. Isaiah Papali'i 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Joe Ofahengaue 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Alex Twal 11. Shawn Blore 12. Stefano Utoikamanu

Interchange:

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Asu Kepaoa 16. Fonua Pole 17. Rua Ngatikaura

Reserves:

18. Tuki Simpkins
19. Charlie Staines 20. Tommy Talau 21. Starford To'a 22. Brandon Tumeth 23. Junior Tupou
Ipap on the wing and only playing with 12 men to make them work harder. I like it!

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
You know the people with all the tigers merch but can't name 5 players. Well I can name the whole 30 playing squad from memory.
CharlieO Aka the Forbes Ferrari playing silly buggers with us ?

Do you remember that off your head too??

I remember the full Balmain GF squads from 1988 and 1989 - I use it to stave off early dementia....
Steve O'Brien! I remember Sobby on a wing.

And James Grant!

Work brain dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Only 30 players? Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers on this forum. I, myself, learn one new player at least twice a day. Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once after lunch. I want to - that's not why I do it - I do it because I need to. Think about it. Gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing, to keep the rhythm below the belt.

Well I tried ChatGPT in another thread, so ive given Google Bard AI a go at this...quite a few mistakes

Here is the list of all 30 Wests Tigers players contracted for the 2023 NRL season:
  • Daine Laurie
  • David Nofoaluma
  • Tommy Talau
  • Brent Naden
  • Charlie Staines
  • Adam Doueihi
  • Luke Brooks
  • Stefano Utoikamanu
  • Apisai Koroisau
  • David Klemmer
  • Isaiah Papali'i
  • Shawn Blore
  • Joe Ofahengaue
  • Jake Simpkin
  • Alex Twal
  • Fonua Pole
  • John Bateman
  • Jock Madden
  • Kelma Tuilagi
  • Alex Seyfarth
  • Oliver Gildart
  • Tyrone Peachey
  • Alex Grant
  • Tuki Niukore
  • Thomas Mikaele
  • Junior Tupou
  • William Kei
  • Luke Garner
  • Michael Chee Kam
  • Ben Matulino
  • Sione Fainu
  • Asu Kepaoa
  • Rua Ngatikaura
  • Starford To'a
  • Triston Reilly
  • Tukimihia Simpkins
  • Will Smith
  • Christian Ma'anaima
  • Justin Matamua
  • Josh Feledy
  • Kitione Kautoga
Wrong

Michael Chee Kam plays for Souths and Luke garner plays for penrith

Good luck next time mate

Only 30 players? Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers on this forum. I, myself, learn one new player at least twice a day. Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once after lunch. I want to - that's not why I do it - I do it because I need to. Think about it. Gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing, to keep the rhythm below the belt.
CAP

Back