Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Geez, I wish. Sandon Smith would have been awesome. Surplus to Knights needs but they have him locked up long term on a steal.

Only way I see them letting him go is if it is some kind of incentive to keep a junior in Hunt but he is also locked in til end of 28'

Man they would be kicking themselves with the Brown signing now. Not because of his talent, but because of the fact they have him on such big money when they could have got the job done for less than a mil amongst their two starters
Must be Walker then lol
 
Anyone got a handle on where we stand 30 man squad wise for next season assuming we include Brailey, Mann and Frizell and lose Skelton. Where does this leave us now????
 
What's the deal with the young fullback we've signed from the bulldogs? Do we really need another one?
Apparently he’s a gun, no problem with the club stockpiling young talent especially since mason may be leaving, so we will be short at fullback. Anyway I don’t rate Bula anymore so hopefully this young guy steps up
 
Back
Top