Anasta at 7

AmericanHistoryX

Will he be allowed to take the game by the scruff of the neck - or is that & remains Robbies job or Benji's job.
Can Potter overule Farah & Marshall.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I am hoping Anasta possess the ego/confidence to do his own thing. Sure I expect him to listen to direction, but I hope he lets himself do some kicking in general play for instance.

Coach clearly wants experience when taking on the might of Smith and Cronk.

I think he was purchased by sheens to play halfback , i like the idea and got absolutely flogged on here by people saying he is not a half back , well if he is playing at half this week and takes a bit of control of the game , a few kicks he may be the key to a closer game or even an upset , i also called for miller to be given a go and when robbie was off last game miller didnot take controll and i think he has done ok in some games but he is not as good as our oposition halfbacks , more time for him in lower grade to learn to give the orders and the team respond , dont right Anasta of at half until he gets a crack

It will be interesting for sure. Could work if they simply play left and right sides - although then it is entirely back to Farah's discretion which I think has been part of the issue.

No one can make a call unless Benji and Robbie ratify it prior to the event.

i cant wait to see the combo of anasta,robbie and benji i think he has enough confidence to over rule them both he was the captian at the roosters so he probably has a big ego actually i know he does i hope it works :pray:

I think what he brings to halfback is 2 key things that people aren't mentioning
1\. Better defence -miller was the weak point in our defence that was targeted
2\. Kicking game - this is anastas best quality and something we aren't that good at

Also I think he will be able to set us up for Sironen to take this role perhaps next year

He'll have a much louder voice than Miller. Farah and Marshall will give him the respect he commands

@Boonboon2 said:
I think what he brings to halfback is 2 key things that people aren't mentioning
1\. Better defence -miller was the weak point in our defence that was targeted
2\. Kicking game - this is anastas best quality and something we aren't that good at

Also I think he will be able to set us up for Sironen to take this role perhaps next year

I would like to see Sironen in the team this year

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Against Storm Potter puts a turnstile in the middle of the field??!!
Meanwhile Siro plays NYC, we have our 3rd half back in 4 games. Is Sheens still there??
With the current halves problem, still, only choice I'd put Benji back to half Siro to 5/8.
All these years since dumping Lui no half (and not even buying one given our NYC halves have never worked out).
After 50 years you're losing me.

@BenjiMagic96 said:
I would of went with 6\. Sirro 7\. Marshall

Seriously what do you think will happen out on the field. Benji plays in tight all the time now. He has been doing it with Miller there as well.

I hope this time Benji floats between the two roles and runs it as much as possible when an opportunity is there.

3rd halfback in 4 games? Up until now hasn't it only been miller @ 7?

@Pokies said:
3rd halfback in 4 games? Up until now hasn't it only been miller @ 7?

Yes that's correct.. And when miller went off at campbelltown with a twisted ankle it was Anasta for replaced him at half…

Back