Andrew Fifita

B

blades1964

Can't find him listed in any teams for this week, or on the injury list.
Is there something happening behind the scene? :question:

G

He's fine, I suspect he may be a late inclusion for Wests this week.

spudoakes

in the tigers facebook page it mentions him as being dropped from 1st grade then failing 2 show up for training ?????????? 2nd offence if true

Snake

Word around is a young NRL player is near being realeased by his club due to training issues …no name or club mentioned interesting.

G

@Snake said:
Word around is a young NRL player is near being realeased by his club due to training issues …no name or club mentioned interesting.

It won't be Andrew.

B

blades1964

i heard he was suppose to play for Wests Magpies last week but did not show up. Apparently Fifita has copped a spray from Sheens. Not sure what the final outcome was

Gobbs

I suspect FiFi Box might be a surprise selection come Sunday. I expect changes to occur as i believe FiFi, Ryan, Ellis, Moors are all available. If Wests are to win it, it'll have a lot to do with the bench. Impact is necessary against the big mobile Manly pack.

ron_burgandy

@Gobbs said:
I suspect FiFi Box might be a surprise selection come Sunday. I expect changes to occur as i believe **<big>FiFi, Ryan, Ellis, Moors</big>** are all available. If Wests are to win it, it'll have a lot to do with the bench. Impact is necessary against the big mobile Manly pack.

you are 50% right

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Fitness and KPI's are keeping Fifita out…

Nothing that a couple of weeks flogging under Folkes won't fix......