Another Quick Forum Update

@GNR4LIFE

Nothing passive aggressive mate.
We can all, myself included, be guilty of engaging in the petty nastiness that may present its self.

As mentioned, some lights at the end of the tunnel and it requires some effort from you, me, us, everyone to get there.

@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508439) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508438) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508435) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508433) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508429) said:
@jc99 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508426) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508424) said:
@demps said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508399) said:
@tiger_steve said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508393) said:
@strongee said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508377) said:
@demps said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508368) said:
@tiger_steve said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508357) said:
This is a sad day for the forum. I’ll show my cards by declaring I’m a good mate of @cochise . Hi is a passionate, dedicated mod who puts hours into helping maintain standards. @willow I don’t know but he does the same. The standards on this forum are due to our mods. It’s largely a pleasant place because of them. The way these two mods were treated including the lack of communication around the changes was unprofessional and poor. They both deserve better.
I, like many, have posted less and less over the past 6 months because of the drop in standards and increase in negative and personally abusive posting. I fear this will increase. Very sad I think.

The standards on this forum are due to the mods.

The standards have dropped over the past 6 months.

Conflicting.
Anyway, change is as good as a holiday.

You seem to be deathriding them demps ? almost gloating dare I say ? I’m not judging , you did get banned for a few years . But do you honestly think it’s going to be noticeably better ? If at all. What happens if the new mods have an axe to grind against someone else ?
Then the whole thing begins again? Has it really been that bad ?

In response to @demps it is not conflicting. The standards have dropped because the mods have had their hands tied and have been unable to operate without interference

Well, don't be too shy to do your part as an individual to uphold the standards of this place..

Evil prevails when the good do nothing.

Cochise and Willow aren't banned it seems, they're free to post like the rest of us. We've all read the in fighting going on within this group. Let's uplift and support each other.

The show must go on...

The only thing keeping this place together was the mods . This place is finished.

It's an Internet forum.... stop being so damn dramatic ? mods just ban people who abuse other people, that's it. They'll hire other people to do that and the forum will keep on chugging.

Not dramatic, I used to like the forum but it’s descended pretty badly. This will make it worse. Got better things to do with my time. See ya.

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

You’d be happy now the forum has descended to a level of stupidity even a simpleton like you can understand.

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?
I knew it .. just got air as usual !

@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508446) said:
@demps said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508441) said:
@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508440) said:
@jc99 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508432) said:
This is a sad day for the forum. I’ll show my cards by declaring I’m a good mate of @cochise . Hi is a passionate, dedicated mod who puts hours into helping maintain standards. @willow I don’t know but he does the same. The standards on this forum are due to our mods. It’s largely a pleasant place because of them. The way these two mods were treated including the lack of communication around the changes was unprofessional and poor. They both deserve better.
I, like many, have posted less and less over the past 6 months because of the drop in standards and increase in negative and personally abusive posting. I fear this will increase. Very sad I think.

Conflicting.

You seem to be deathriding them demps ? almost gloating dare I say ? I’m not judging , you did get banned for a few years . But do you honestly think it’s going to be noticeably better ? If at all. What happens if the new mods have an axe to grind against someone else ?

In response to @demps it is not conflicting. The standards have dropped because the mods have had their hands tied and have been unable to operate without interference

Well, don't be too shy to do your part as an individual to uphold the standards of this place..

Cochise and Willow aren't banned it seems, they're free to post like the rest of us. We've all read the in fighting going on within this group. Let's uplift and support each other.

The show must go on...

The only thing keeping this place together was the mods . This place is finished.

It's an Internet forum.... stop being so damn dramatic ? mods just ban people who abuse other people, that's it. They'll hire other people to do that and the forum will keep on chugging.

Not dramatic, I used to like the forum but it’s descended pretty badly. This will make it worse. Got better things to do with my time. See ya.

Definitely dramataic. Bailing before you even see how it goes! If you have better things to do then that's a good thing mate, all the best!

Come back when we are winning more than we lose and this place will be booming ?

Avo is basing his opinion off months of regression that this forum has experienced. It’s not just an overnight thing cos 2 mods were removed

Fair..

However (not you directly, well maybe you....) continually adding to the negative petty squabbling with name calling and whatnot is not helpful.

Clearly the goal is the return the place to its former glory.

We can do this.
Let's work together.

@avocadoontoast you good mate?

I’m not sure if you’re just being passive aggressive with this work together rubbish, or what, but anyway…

I’m not separating myself from any squabbles. I’ve given the mods as many headaches as anyone else over the years. But I respect the job they do, and it’s been hampered over the last few months.

Lol Gunner, you and me rarely agree on much but I'm with you 100% here.
Methinks Demps has already thrown his hat in the ring for a job. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508454) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

You’d be happy now the forum has descended to a level of stupidity even a simpleton like you can understand.

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

Mate go back to the discord and slag off a few more people behind their backs. Coward

@cktiger said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508455) said:
@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508446) said:
@demps said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508441) said:
@gnr4life said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508440) said:
@jc99 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508432) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Definitely dramataic. Bailing before you even see how it goes! If you have better things to do then that's a good thing mate, all the best!

Come back when we are winning more than we lose and this place will be booming ?

Avo is basing his opinion off months of regression that this forum has experienced. It’s not just an overnight thing cos 2 mods were removed

Fair..

However (not you directly, well maybe you....) continually adding to the negative petty squabbling with name calling and whatnot is not helpful.

Clearly the goal is the return the place to its former glory.

We can do this.
Let's work together.

@avocadoontoast you good mate?

I’m not sure if you’re just being passive aggressive with this work together rubbish, or what, but anyway…

I’m not separating myself from any squabbles. I’ve given the mods as many headaches as anyone else over the years. But I respect the job they do, and it’s been hampered over the last few months.

Lol Gunner, you and me rarely agree on much but I'm with you 100% here.
Methinks Demps has already thrown his hat in the ring for a job. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

As much chance as that being given the nod as there is of @geo resisting an all you can eat pie contest.

Relax fellas.
Kul wouldn't do that to yas.

@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508457) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

Mate go back to the discord and slag off a few more people behind their backs. Coward

2. “Abuse” and “Name-calling” or other such activities including threatening forum members is not accepted. This includes but is not limited to
i. Inciting arguments;
ii. Insulting other users;
iii. Getting personal; and
iv. Retaliating to another user’s initial comments even if they are in violation of any other rule.

Rule refresher there chief.
If you're leaving, you can do it gracefully.
Otherwise those who follow the rules are always welcome round here.

@demps said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508460) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

2. “Abuse” and “Name-calling” or other such activities including threatening forum members is not accepted. This includes but is not limited to
i. Inciting arguments;
iv. Retaliating to another user’s initial comments even if they are in violation of any other rule.

Then ban me. I couldn’t give a toss.

@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508462) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

i. Inciting arguments;

Why so butthurt?

@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508463) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

i. Inciting arguments;

Why so butthurt?

Why are you such a coward though?

@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508464) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

i. Inciting arguments;

Why so butthurt?

I’m not a coward .. why am I a coward ?

I have no issues with the site or the mods and found their comments and actions acceptable.
Without knowing the full story Im really not in a position to judge the rights or wrongs of the decision.
At the end of the day it’s up to Kul as creator/owner of the site ….. to make decisions on best way forward.
Otherwise we’re back to the “lunatics and asylum” mentality.

And girls. And as it’s transgender month 🏳️‍⚧️ everyone in between!

@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508466) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

i. Inciting arguments;

Why so butthurt?

You know exactly why you’re a coward.

It's a pretty wide held opinion that the constant negativity of this place has led to its sharp decline into what it is now. Instead of accepting that, we have the usual suspects doubling down on their naysaying and arrogance. It's like children who can't accept any form of critique, it's laughable.

Why can't we wait to see what the new forum looks like before forming an opinion? I agree with @Demps , we all have a part to play. If you throw your toys out of the cot about the changes but complain about how you long for the glory days then you're a hypocrite.

@avocadoontoast said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508473) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Another Quick Forum Update](/post/1508466) said:

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

i. Inciting arguments;

Why so butthurt?

You know exactly why you’re a coward.

Go back to bed ffs

Conflicting.

The show must go on...

Did you get the job ?
Congrats ? mate !

Thought you left ?
Welcome back !

God you’re a dribbler.

So you’re not leaving ?

This is unhelpful

Back