Anthony Field wants to buy Wests Tigers

I'm a Balmain supporter from back in the day, but please I wish these dinosaurs would piss off. Take their money and get lost. We are the Wests Tigers now Balmain and Western Suburbs don't exist in top grade N.R.L.
Either get on board or get lost. Why can't he contribute to the Wests Tigers.
He's a fanatical Wests Tigers supporter yet wants to split it up, going to convince Wests to go to Western Australia. Please the guys on another planet.
We're the Wests Tigers now get on board or just go away. The club from day dot has never been able to have its own identity because of a fractured fan base. The kids of today don't know Balmain or Western Suburbs. I wish these diniosaurs would see this.
If your comments are based on the reality that we are all West Tigers, why is the West side of things all about the West side of things, why do we have a split club, like all our teams are not totally the West Tigers, We are still playing with West teams and Balmain Teams, Who controls this, WEST DO.

And can anyone verify for me, the Club at Lumeah was it not originally called WEST TIGERS, I went there a few times quite a few years ago and was sure the sign at front of club was West Tigers,
If I am wrong please advise me of that, but if I am right, when did they rename it WEST.

AND ALL THOSE THAT SAY WE SHOULD IGNORE HIM SAYING HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BALMAIN TIGERS BACK, SHOULD LOOK AT HOW THE WEST SIDE OF THE CLUB IN MY OPINION ARE AIMING TO GET RID OF THE TIGERS SIDE OF THINGS AND RETURN WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES AS THE ONLY TEAM.

If your comments are based on the reality that we are all West Tigers, why is the West side of things all about the West side of things, why do we have a split club, like all our teams are not totally the West Tigers, We are still playing with West teams and Balmain Teams, Who controls this, WEST DO.

And can anyone verify for me, the Club at Lumeah was it not originally called WEST TIGERS, I went there a few times quite a few years ago and was sure the sign at front of club was West Tigers,
If I am wrong please advise me of that, but if I am right, when did they rename it WEST.

AND ALL THOSE THAT SAY WE SHOULD IGNORE HIM SAYING HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BALMAIN TIGERS BACK, SHOULD LOOK AT HOW THE WEST SIDE OF THE CLUB IN MY OPINION ARE AIMING TO GET RID OF THE TIGERS SIDE OF THINGS AND RETURN WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES AS THE ONLY TEAM.

Apologies for the interruption. No disrespect.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640146848301.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640146848301.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 9
If I had a wish.

It Would be to see Western suburbs maggies actually fully identify as one Club and one Club only and that would be the West Tigers.
so we all feel the same way about our Team,
As one not a mixture of teams, and the way the West magpies have had the control 90% for a long time now, and they keep stiring the pot by keeping this mix of our grades BALMAIN & WEST. And correct me if im wrong, but is there a leagues club with the name of West Tigers.

I think there is 3 or 4 called West.
Again please correct me if I am wrong.

If I had a wish.

It Would be to see Western suburbs maggies actually fully identify as one Club and one Club only and that would be the West Tigers.
so we all feel the same way about our Team,
As one not a mixture of teams, and the way the West magpies have had the control 90% for a long time now, and they keep stiring the pot by keeping this mix of our grades BALMAIN & WEST. And correct me if im wrong, but is there a leagues club with the name of West Tigers.

I think there is 3 or 4 called West.
Again please correct me if I am wrong.
Western Suburbs Magpies do identify as 1 club,its dinosuars like you that regurgitate it .time n again that keep it alive

In the N.R.L there is only Wests Tigers.
Balmain and Western Suburbs are running around in the lower leagues.
If Wests wanted to get rid of Balmain they didn't have to do anything. All they had to do was allow Balmain to default on their loan repayments and allow them to go bankrupt. The reality is the only reason there is a Balmain now is because Wests bailed them out and brought them out. Balmain leagues is now owned by Wests under the Holman Barnes Group.
Blue Wiggle doesn't understand that Balmain and Western Suburbs are now the same thing. They are both owned by Wests. If Balmain didn't want Wests to take over they should have listened to their long time supporter and doner Harry Trigboff instead of their favourite son back door Benny. Who led them down a garden path and destroyed the Rozelle leagues club site. So I don't understand how you say Wests are trying to get rid of the Balmain side of things by buying them out to keep them in existence. We are one club now there is no more Wests and Balmain we are the Wests Tigers. If Balmain feel they are under represented them imo as a former Balmain supporter it's their own fault and I'm appreciative of the fact Wests stepped in to save them and now allow us to still see Balmain colours in the lower grades. Everyone needed to move on in 1999 when the merger was announced, we are the Wests Tigers now and the N.R.L have said multiple times nothing will change. Balmain in top grade football are gone let it go and move on.

Brooks can become the orange Wiggle after this year when he is looking for a job.
Same IQ as a 3 year old.
Pascoe would be Dorothy the Dinosaur and Lee would be Captain Feathersword driving the Board to bingo and roast nights in the Big Red Car. Terrorgraph champagne journalism, move along nothing to see here.

Without the magpies putting up 90% of the money , balmain would have died years ago.

100% True (Former Balmain Fan Here)

Both clubs were down the bottom by a long way, Thats the truth of the matter.

Cant keep looking backwards, We need to Get better coaches and a better culture and Just WIN

I can't believe the reaction to the Blue Wiggles drunken fantasy if a gazzillion dollars dropped into his bank account.

Why is this even a story?

Why are people getting so triggered?

He is one bloke. That's his drunken opinion/fantasy. Just because he wears a Blue Skivvy doesn't make that drunken opinion worth any more than my drunken opinion/fantasy.

If Wests wanted to get rid of Balmain they didn't have to do anything. All they had to do was allow Balmain to default on their loan repayments and allow them to go bankrupt. The reality is the only reason there is a Balmain now is because Wests bailed them out and brought them out. Balmain leagues is now owned by Wests under the Holman Barnes Group.
Blue Wiggle doesn't understand that Balmain and Western Suburbs are now the same thing. They are both owned by Wests. If Balmain didn't want Wests to take over they should have listened to their long time supporter and doner Harry Trigboff instead of their favourite son back door Benny. Who led them down a garden path and destroyed the Rozelle leagues club site. So I don't understand how you say Wests are trying to get rid of the Balmain side of things by buying them out to keep them in existence. We are one club now there is no more Wests and Balmain we are the Wests Tigers. If Balmain feel they are under represented them imo as a former Balmain supporter it's their own fault and I'm appreciative of the fact Wests stepped in to save them and now allow us to still see Balmain colours in the lower grades. Everyone needed to move on in 1999 when the merger was announced, we are the Wests Tigers now and the N.R.L have said multiple times nothing will change. Balmain in top grade football are gone let it go and move on.
It's nice to see a former balmain fan talking some sense

Latest posts

Staff online

Back