Apisai Koroisau #263

Thanks for that, and the following few paragraphs from the bottom of the above article link, puts to bed the obvious BS statement about Bateman not being "acclimatised";

Sheens said he was in no rush to get Bateman on the field after his arrival from the UK last week.

"If there was a grand final next week, he'd play," Sheens said.

"He's not a rookie, he doesn't need to be pushed to risk further injury."

We still have no movement in attack. At least last year we had people going one out, now they just all stand around looking at Klemmer

He looks genuinely confused about what he has gotten himself into. Watched him and Ice closely, they are putting in big efforts - there is no team out there just a bunch of players

The hole team looks lost and confused
we can defend most of the attacks on our line but we leak easy points
attack , well we don’t have any , very poor and doesn’t look like it’s an easy fix , if we play like this again , we will be 0/5 and I’m not saying we will come good and win the comp I’m saying we will get the spoon ,

This guy is absolutely killing it. I didn't want him at captain because we've had players come in from outside the club and be given the captaincy and be ordinary but he has been awesome.

Hearing him talk at the press conference from yesterday gives me some confidence this guy can be one the players to turn us around.

Awesome player.

This guy is absolutely killing it. I didn't want him at captain because we've had players come in from outside the club and be given the captaincy and be ordinary but he has been awesome.

Hearing him talk at the press conference from yesterday gives me some confidence this guy can be one the players to turn us around.

Awesome player.
Superhuman effort!
Api showed what you can do when you’re so highly focussed on your own game that the negative distractions like the noisy train or heat etc. are not a consideration.
I can see why he was named captain now!

He is playing well. Once again he is looking to create opportunities but no ones is following him to the line. Brooks is the only one who consistently goes with him. Stefano was there when we scored 3 tries in 5 minutes. His defence is awesome too. He smashes blokes who are way bigger than him.

I hope he doesn't get burned out from the lack of effort from his teammates. It's easy to conform to the standard that other players set.

Latest posts

Back