Apisai Koroisau #263

I hope he doesn't get burned out from the lack of effort from his teammates. It's easy to conform to the standard that other players set.

I'm not worried one little bit about him playing to the same low standard as some of our players. I am worried about him playing too much footy and getting burned out. He needs some support off the bench.

This guy is absolutely killing it. I didn't want him at captain because we've had players come in from outside the club and be given the captaincy and be ordinary but he has been awesome.

Hearing him talk at the press conference from yesterday gives me some confidence this guy can be one the players to turn us around.

Awesome player.
💯

Watching him, it's like we don't deserve him.
He's on another level compared to everyone else.

Such a classy player.
Can see it in his face after an error how much he doesn't want to lose.

I hope we can do right by him and start winning.

This guy is absolutely killing it. I didn't want him at captain because we've had players come in from outside the club and be given the captaincy and be ordinary but he has been awesome.

Hearing him talk at the press conference from yesterday gives me some confidence this guy can be one the players to turn us around.

Awesome player.
Yeah was good hearing him talk. Confirmed that he is aware of players not going with him after running it himself and getting breaks, but good to hear he’s identified this and is speaking to the players about it.

💯

Watching him, it's like we don't deserve him.
He's on another level compared to everyone else.

Such a classy player.
Can see it in his face after an error how much he doesn't want to lose.

I hope we can do right by him and start winning.
Yeah that’s the feeling I had watching him. Same with Bateman, even after only one game. There were times he was looking around in bewilderment as if to say what the hell are these guys (our regular nuffies) doing? The effort from him was good.

I hope he and Api can bring the others up to their standard.. And the other way around this time.

Yeah that’s the feeling I had watching him. Same with Bateman, even after only one game. There were times he was looking around in bewilderment as if to say what the hell are these guys (our regular nuffies) doing? The effort from him was good.

I hope he and Api can bring the others up to their standard.. And the other way around this time.
Api gave Bateman huge wraps in the presser.

Said his chat was unreal - a true leader.

Klemmer, as well.
These guys are all new recruits and leading from the front like top generals.

It's a shame we've got the geezers in the team anchoring us down.

Klemmer, as well.

Papalii has been a bit disappointing in that regard - doesn't currently look like he's brought the same work ethic he had at Parra. But yeah agree on the other recruits - even Wakeham!

Hopefully these guys take control of the team and can be the ones leading us forward.

Klemmer, as well.

Well we certainly know where to focus our future recruitment, let’s hope the “others” step up and buy in. Then we start to follow the leaders and win some games.

He is playing well. Once again he is looking to create opportunities but no ones is following him to the line. Brooks is the only one who consistently goes with him. Stefano was there when we scored 3 tries in 5 minutes. His defence is awesome too. He smashes blokes who are way bigger than him.

I hope he doesn't get burned out from the lack of effort from his teammates. It's easy to conform to the standard that other players set.
I don't think it's lack of effort. It's that their footy I.Q. is below that of a cockroach so they just can't read what he's doing and be in the right place at the right time.

I'm not worried one little bit about him playing to the same low standard as some of our players. I am worried about him playing too much footy and getting burned out. He needs some support off the bench.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Can't understand why some aren't happy with his efforts. Absolute star just needs more positivity around him.

He said we will likely win a premiership.

Sure he was drunk, giggling and taking the piss when he said it, but he said it nonetheless
He said we will likely win a premiership.

Sure he was drunk, giggling and taking the piss when he said it, but he said it nonetheless
We need to accept that WT has become the joke of the NRL. The mere mention of “Wests Tigers” is enough to set off muffled giggles among commentators and fans. Surely our players have the right to have a laugh at themselves and the club’s administration?
When we’ve all had a good laugh it comes time to earn respect, and it starts right here right now on Friday against the Storm.

Api, Klemmer and Bateman need to hold their team mates to account. Expect them to rise to the standard they set themselves.
Yep. That’s what professional first graders do. Interesting a long term winger of ours went the opposite direction recently…

I don't think it's lack of effort. It's that their footy I.Q. is below that of a cockroach so they just can't read what he's doing and be in the right place at the right time.
Agree! If Doueihi had turned that pass inside to Bateman rather than giving it to Alomoti, Bateman scores, probably resulting in a WT win. I wonder sometimes if some of our key players are micro managed into 2nd guessing themselves?
Doueihi has a strong on field presence, remember that time his chatter to Reynolds caused him to miss the “clutch” conversion? Moving him out the back changed our attack significantly.

Latest posts

Members online

Back