Avoiding the spoon

The SHADOW

The NRL denied, overruled robbed and botched the 2022 season on behalf of all WT supporters.
Remaining games

r 21Knights h
r 22 Sharks h
r 23Roosters a
r 24 Dragons h
r 25 Canberra h

WT have never collected the SPOON

The guys have beaten 2nd and 4th away in two weeks. If we beat the knights that would have been the first time we won 3 straight in who knows how long
I know officially it won’t be 3 in a row, but universal excepted it is . 105 games since 3 in a row, or there abouts .

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed our game... First half was frustrating I. Lost count of the tackle 1 turnovers.
The forwards aimed up was terrific to watch... Sat up long after the game taking in all the commentary and the pressers... At work now and had to be up at 5 but was still so pumped when I hit the Sack last night took me a while to sleep
Really happy for them all

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed our game... First half was frustrating I. Lost count of the tackle 1 turnovers.
The forwards aimed up was terrific to watch... Sat up long after the game taking in all the commentary and the pressers... At work now and had to be up at 5 but was still so pumped when I hit the Sack last night took me a while to sleep
Really happy for them all
i only had to read the first few words and I was like a greyhound scratching in the boxes.

We don’t have any spoons , we don’t want any spoons and we won’t have the spoon come season end no matter how hard the NRL and the refs try it ain’t coming to us ,

I stated early on this season that I would be happy if we finished in front of the Dogs, which of course would also mean that we wouldn't get the spoon.

If we can snag another couple of games we are still a chance of finishing in front of the Dogs but I have since extended my wish list to Souffs and the Parra (sites) missing the 8.

All three wishes are still alive and a possibility of becoming a reality. (Junior Chin Cleary being sent off threw a spanner in the works but the Mitch Moses injury may balance things up a bit)

Add to that a couple of good signings for next season and the legal action against the NRL, to at the very least cast strong suspicions among most NRL supporters of corruption and match fixing by officials with in the game, then I will be very happy.

NOTE: I fully expect the club to take a stand and that Papali'i is here next year whether he likes it or not.

Latest posts

Back