Becoming a member

@Juro said:
Still haven't received my membership pack, so tried the website to track it. Comes up with the message "Awaiting transfer of data, allow 7 days from payment."

Now, considering I paid back in November, I was a little concerned. Calling the club, they said this is a problem with the website, and that packs should be sent out in the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully I don't have to wait that long!

I called yesterday and they told me it was 2 weeks. Seems not everyone is back at work until next week, and things'll speed up then.

Had the same weird message after paying for 2014 in September.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Yeah no pack for me yet either.

Paid back in November, membership tracker shows as offline for me in IE and doesn't work at all in Firefox.

I don't know why they promise pre Xmas delivery each year and yet each year it's delayed and ends up coming in Feb.

Stop making promises you can't keep WT!

Renewed the first week, still no membership pack.

Sent the same time as my shirt which arrived early this week. No real surprise given the state of the post though. My new ATM card is still not at my PO Box and it expired mid week.

All in all though it is January and I don't care that much. If it were mid February I might be miffed but realistically I will open my member pack, look at the stuff and it will be put in a drawer until March

@pHyR3 said:
@Gotoddy said:
Dam, wanted to purchase the members polo but seems they only cater for men. hmmmm

Finally got my ANZ Gold tickets, talk about good value. I checked the Dragons Gold ANZ and they are charging $175 for 4 tix.

you sure? i think they are giving some away tix at ANZ as well…

Yeah I wasn't quite right. They have 4 games at ANZ - 2 home and 2 away for $135\. They charge for their 2 reciprical games at ANZ.

Yeah Tigers have 8 games at ANZ - Gold $99 4 home 4 away
Dragons have 4 games at ANZ - Gold $135 but two of them are reciprocal

WT are much better value. Not sure how it compares to the Dogs though.

@Gotoddy said:
Yeah Tigers have 8 games at ANZ - Gold $99 4 home 4 away
Dragons have 4 games at ANZ - Gold $135 but two of them are reciprocal

WT are much better value. Not sure how it compares to the Dogs though.

Dogs can get 3 home & 3 away for $70 (WTs 8 - $50)
7 home and 3 away for $130 (WTs 10 for $75)
Seatings different so hard to compare…we have good value

I don't understand how we aren't selling more of these ANZ memberships. I know ANZ stadium is not to everyone's liking, but it is smack bang in the middle of our two traditional areas, plus WT fans are all over Sydney.

Once I saw the price for Gold tix I jumped on it. I know I may not be the typical demographic, and it is hard for some families to fork out the money, but even if you were to just attend the home games it is good value for money at any of the categories.

I wish I knew the answer because we are way behind the other clubs with our membership numbers.

Yeh I dunno…..I think a lot of people still arent even thinking footy just yet, maybe once the nines start and the season warms up- we might see some more action here

People can whinge and moan all they like about where the club is based etc but ppl need to be mature and accept the fact we serve TWO regions and cannot be based in TWO areas

Too many fairweather fans who disappear when things dont go well.

Agree, we have one of the largest bandwagon fans who only turn up when we are winning. That's when they trot out their old jerseys and tell everyone how they have been fans for 30 years and bleed black white and orange.

4500 is pathetic, not the clubs fault as the member pack and perks this year are great. We have a great draw with plenty of Sunday Arvo games, 4 free games at ANZ and some great teams playing us at Cambo.

@Gotoddy said:
I don't understand how we aren't selling more of these ANZ memberships. I know ANZ stadium is not to everyone's liking, but it is smack bang in the middle of our two traditional areas, plus WT fans are all over Sydney.

Once I saw the price for Gold tix I jumped on it. I know I may not be the typical demographic, and it is hard for some families to fork out the money, but even if you were to just attend the home games it is good value for money at any of the categories.

I wish I knew the answer because we are way behind the other clubs with our membership numbers.

One reason is probably because the seating sucks. Unless you go for the Gold seating you might as well just pay on the day and you would probably end up with better seating than the poor buggers that have paid for the silver and bronze.
Same as at Leichhardt, why pay for a membership if your going to stand on the hill.

PS. I have a Family Claws Gold membership CSS.
I work odd shifts so I wasn't willing to pay for the extra membership at ANZ or LO if I was working on game day. I took a chance with CSS as I live relatively close and the family can still attend the matches without me.

@Gotoddy said:

Well speaking personally I don't like ANZ as a venue to watch footy. My family have reduced from a full gold package (that's 6 people) that we have maintained for the last few years to a gold Leicharddt 4 game one. We have very good seats we wish to keep. I think Alliance is a much better venue (which we couldn't fill) and we have gone to ANZ where you sit a mile from the pitch and it will be empty. I don't agree with the move & have decided to show my dislike by just going to Leicharddt. We will pick and choose the other games we go to as from our experiences over the years being Gold member doesn't count for a lot in the eyes of the club. We have opposition fans sitting with and next to us. Non members are given huge incentives mid season to join which alienates current long standing members.

I also don't buy into the new admins plans and are not convinced by Mayers political posturing. The office and membership dept are shockingly bad ( to be fair they always have) but something else that has not changed.

Seriously considered not renewing at all this year and the debacle they made when we did I'm amazed we still did. After a week of non returned calls I only got a response to a stuff up after making a comment on Twitter.

So there you go, that's my answer

@Guest said:
@Gotoddy said:

Well speaking personally I don't like ANZ as a venue to watch footy. My family have reduced from a full gold package (that's 6 people) that we have maintained for the last few years to a gold Leicharddt 4 game one. We have very good seats we wish to keep. I think Alliance is a much better venue (which we couldn't fill) and we have gone to ANZ where you sit a mile from the pitch and it will be empty. I don't agree with the move & have decided to show my dislike by just going to Leicharddt. We will pick and choose the other games we go to as from our experiences over the years being Gold member doesn't count for a lot in the eyes of the club. We have opposition fans sitting with and next to us. Non members are given huge incentives mid season to join which alienates current long standing members.

I also don't buy into the new admins plans and are not convinced by Mayers political posturing. The office and membership dept are shockingly bad ( to be fair they always have) but something else that has not changed.

Seriously considered not renewing at all this year and the debacle they made when we did I'm amazed we still did. After a week of non returned calls I only got a response to a stuff up after making a comment on Twitter.

So there you go, that's my

Well as far as I am concerned $95 for 8 games …4 of are with great undercover seating and good supporters pack at a ground with modern facilities and easy access that's a good deal ,the stadium is not ideal but certainly will in the future give fans better value for money which in my opinion in this society of ever rising cost of living expenses for individuals and family's is the way to go ...the Tigers management should be commended for this move and hopefully next season 8 home games at reduced pricing ..this is the future like it or not!

Maybe there's more to selling memberships than cheaper prices.

A marquee signing would be a good start.
Wonder if Mayer and the board have thought about that from a 2015 viewpoint.

@Knuckles said:
Maybe there's more to selling memberships than cheaper prices.

A marquee signing would be a good start.
Wonder if Mayer and the board have thought about that from a 2015 viewpoint.

Mayer has said on a number of occasions now that they are looking at spending big money in 2015 on a good buy…

Mayer says a lot…....more action less talk.
"We sent the council a cheque I'm sure we did..I am the good guy :smiley: honest I am "

@Irvine said:
Mayer says a lot…....more action less talk.
"We sent the council a cheque I'm sure we did..I am the good guy :smiley: honest I am "

you seem to like putting your own crap words into others mouths eh?

Back