OFFICIAL *Behind The Roar Official Wests Tigers Podcast*

I seen a video on fb promoting the new show with robbie. Does anyone know if any of the podcast platforms show the video from the podcast? Spotify is audio only.

An official podcast? Just seems wrong. Content will be highly moderated. Just another medium for them other than web and social...

Podcasts should be neutral, run by individuals , free speech etc

An official podcast? Just seems wrong. Content will be highly moderated. Just another medium for them other than web and social...

It’ll be moderated of course. But a neutral host or not it’ll still feature some quality relaxed conversations that fans can engage with that have a bit more personality than the standard media Q & A’s.

Good initiative and look forward to listening.

At the end of 2021 NRL (pressured by the sponsors and broadcast providers) actually told clubs to stop producing as much video content as they were.
You'll remember that before then, there was some alright video content coming out of the club (and I assume other clubs too)

Just goes to show how money beats quality and common sense

It's good to get first hand insights. I'm sick of hearing opinions

We can do role-play using Api or Papali'i

Lol.

It would be really short re enactment

Pascoe: ok api, here’s how much we will offer to play at wests
Api: 😂 more $$$
Pascoe: CoE, club on up, young guns coming through, Sheenji as coaches!
Api:…….more
Pascoe: ok.

Latest posts

Back