Ben barba

Banged_up

source :nrl gossip…For those that are asking NO! the Bulldogs will NOT be holding a press conference at 4pm.

Could Benny Barba be on his way to the Bronco's, makes sense Bronco's not signing Dugan ??

I also know the reason Ben wants out, ….It would shock a lot of people if they knew the reason...

@Banged up said:
I also know the reason Ben wants out, ….It would shock a lot of people if they knew the reason...

Well spill, what's the reason?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@Guest said:
@Banged up said:

Private message only and only to members.. :wink:

@Banged up said:

Private Message please :slight_smile: and I thought he would of wanted out to be closer with his family going through these problems.

@Banged up said:
@Guest said:
@Banged up said:

Would love to but it won't let me become a member from my phone, have been reading the forum on a daily basis for years though..

So the rumour has mutated?

There is no way to filter the FUD around this anymore.

@Banged up said:
@Guest said:
@Banged up said:

Pm please cheers

Latest posts

Back