Benj out for several weeks

3 months is guess by journos researching ailments online.

One would think miller to come back in, but then brooks did play in the trials as well so he's def in with a shout.

I'd love to see how Brooks goes, but realistically it will be Miller/Anasta in the halves. Potter himself said he prefers players going through NSW Cup to the NRL rather than a jump from U20's.

Very curious to see how we go without Benji.

far out, so Braith will get his 5/8 spot back? Can we catch a break from injuries for once?

Suddenly the Anasta signing doesn't look so bad. I hate to say it but I think this could be good for our season, we have plenty of playmakers.

@Tigerdave said:
far out, so Braith will get his 5/8 spot back? Can we catch a break from injuries for once?

Yeah would expect Anasta to revert to 5/8th and Potter to use Moltzen/Miller/Brooks at 7.

Sounds crazy but i actually think a young halfback would go better with a young 5/8\. Yes it would lack experience but they would be confident and take control. Mille/Sirro would work but wont happen.

I'm sorry but I have o put it out there:

Is Benji out for the ANZAC day test or just out long enough that he can use it as an excuse for bad form.

Don't get me wrong he is much needed in our team, however you cant say that NZ would not of been looking at Foran taking the 6.

@Golden said:
Gonna be out 3 months, bye bye top 8 bye bye season Hello bottom 4

why are you so pessimistic all the time? Benji hasn't done that much this season, sick one game and broke his toe for 60 min of another. not the end of the world….

@happy tiger said:
If we pick the B word ,he has combinations with Tedesco ,which will do wonders for both the B word and Tedesco's confidence

I doubt Brooks and Tedessco would have played together at all.

@king sirro said:
Sounds crazy but i actually think a young halfback would go better with a young 5/8\. Yes it would lack experience but they would be confident and take control. Mille/Sirro would work but wont happen.

Dont think it sounds too crazy
As long as they were comfortable and co-ordinating with each other I think two young blokes could complement each other - give each other confidence, and not feel so dominated possible

More a case of ''we have to do this'' with two rookies rather than a youngster with a veteran in a ''you lead I'll follow' type thing

Back