BENJI AND LOTE ON THE FOOTY SHOW

G

BENJI AND LOTE ON THE FOOTY SHOW
16/06/2010 5:50:30 PM

Thursday night’s Footy Show will have a Wests Tigers feel about it.

Five-eighth Benji Marshall will co-host the show with the regular panel of Paul Vautin, Peter Sterling, Wendell Sailor and Daryl Brohman.

Wests Tigers winger Lote Tuqiri will be a special guest and will talk about his wonderful return to rugby league and the big game against Canberra Raiders at Leichhardt Oval this Sunday.

Marshall will also talk about his role as the club’s Call to Arms ambassador to help raise funds for The Cancer Council.

And don’t forget winger Beau Ryan’s popular segment. This week’s segment is ‘Beau Knows Leichhardt Oval’ where Beau was joined by second-rower Chris Heighington.

@Geo. said:
Guess the media ban is off then….

Don't like it....

well considering benjis media commitments are part of his salary and in his contract, so they can only stop him for so long…. he has a contract with channel 9 to do a certain amount of appearences on the footy shows if he doesnt he doesnt get paid then he will look for money elsewhere....

Plenty of time left in the season Ron….

Lets just hope Gus doesn't make him cry this time...

we don't need a media ban the club is not in turmoil, there are no gang rape rumors, we won three straight. As long as its not eating into there practice time or causing them too lose focus about the week ahead i see no problem.

Farah on Matty Johns then Footyshow now Nrl Tactics.. isn't really a problem as long as they are taping these in the evenings after training.

Look at kimmorley gets on them any chance!! wanna be savvy with the media when retire for a chance at media gig lol

plus for once they talk about wests tigers instead of just manly or melbourne storm or dragons..

@Geo. said:
Plenty of time left in the season Ron….

Lets just hope Gus doesn't make him cry this time...

LOL….it reminded me of the scene at the end of jerry mcguire.....

@izotope said:
we don't need a media ban the club is not in turmoil, there are no gang rape rumors, we won three straight. As long as its not eating into there practice time or causing them too lose focus about the week ahead i see no problem.

Farah on Matty Johns then Footyshow now Nrl Tactics.. isn't really a problem as long as they are taping these in the evenings after training.

Look at kimmorley gets on them any chance!! wanna be savvy with the media when retire for a chance at media gig lol

plus for once they talk about wests tigers instead of just manly or melbourne storm or dragons..

in kimmorleys defence hes working on his retirement plan faf benji and beau are in the prime of their careers

im all for it for kimmorley good on him, seems pretty good in camera as well.

benji in his prime.. hmm wouldnt say that yet! but i don't see how this can be bad for our club in anyway? plus benji goes good on camera

Benji thinks Sutton and Farah should be added to the squad in order to help NSW score points.

Missed the Benj have I?

Caught the tail end of racism Dell & Lote

If I've missed most of it and that's it I can turn the rot off again.

:laughing: That's a classic…..B Ryan asking how much Lortay and Benji earn.....

Beau knows state cup.....

Benji's brother employed to count his dough..... :laughing:

Lol Benji totally clueless that that was beau ryan in the crowd

Ryan is insane :laughing: One of the funniest things I've seen on the Footy Show for sometime. Beau knows Leichhardt was a good one too, Heighno worked well with him.

Benji to Beau: 'Once Taniela comes back you can do 'Beau knows State Cup…'

LOL!!!

Beau knows Leichhardt was good too :laughing:

benji loved the joke about his brothers counting his money, and beau knows NSW CUP with taniela coming back was cracker by benji lol lote didnt know what to do lol

heighno is up for anything hes awesome, keep it up beau!!!!!! lovin it

- serious note, good to hear taniela is running up stairs recently unassisted. good signs.

Back