Benji 'Magic' Marshall

Benji is always the fall guy but it's hard to be brilliant with no go forward and lack of creativity in the backs

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

We have nothing in attack without him. I thought we would go alright but all we did was kick to the corner.

@stryker said:
Hate to say I told you so…but for about 50 members on here...you were wrong.

wait a second… if benji was there, he would have helped Lawrence hold onto a certain try, or make him not make defensive decisions like a cast memebr of the Muppets.

8 point swing on Lawrences head alone.

I disagree.
If Lawrence wasn't rubbish and ayshford didn't blow that try for tedesco, we win by 12 and you all say sack Marshall now.

I'm a Marshall fan but our problems stem from rubbish centres and an ordinary back 3 with a lack of front row depth not so much benji.

We had good go forward from the pack today. This is when Benji fires. Just saying that those who stated during the week that he wont be missed are wrong.

We had good go forward from the pack today. This is when Benji fires. Just saying that those who stated during the week that he wont be missed are wrong.

This forum is full of knee-jerk fools. We have had plenty of ball in the opposition 20 this year and Benji hasnt converted it. Today we butchered certain points, and had Robbie over-play his hand sending up relentless bombs without a recognised flier on the park, dropped tries across the stripe, had better field position than we had ever had with Marshall on the park, even had time left for a drop-goal instead opting for the short kcik off… can go all day. That loss wasnt because Benji wasnt on the park, get over yourselves.

@Black'n'White said:
This forum is full of knee-jerk fools. We have had plenty of ball in the opposition 20 this year and Benji hasnt converted it. Today we butchered certain points, and had Robbie over-play his hand sending up relentless bombs without a recognised flier on the park, dropped tries across the stripe, had better field position than we had ever had with Marshall on the park, even had time left for a drop-goal instead opting for the short kcik off… can go all day. That loss wasnt because Benji wasnt on the park, get over yourselves.

BENJI for PM

Ha Benji has done nothing for a few seasons now, and now his is out for 1 game you think he would of made all the difference, what a joke. I agree our attack was pi** weak but it has been for yonks.We are just a very average team with and without Benji .

@TIGER said:
Ha Benji has done nothing for a few seasons now, and now his is out for 1 game you think he would of made all the difference, what a joke. I agree our attack was pi** weak but it has been for yonks.We are just a very average team with and without Benji .

Lack of confidence due to gettin steam rolled week after week

I wish we had him there when it was 12 all. The Dragons were really stuggling then. I think the result would have been very different with his influence in that last 10 mins.

Benji definitely is not the problem with our team. He is an asset to our team even when he isn't playing great. We missed him today.

@Black'n'White said:

Spot on.

Back