Benji Up Burgess.....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
On the footy Show…Got up Burgess for tipping Manly......

Then when Fatty said Manly by 50...

Ya reckon

Love ya Work Benji...

And Beau .....sucked in.......Ambushed....

Moltz looked to be moving pretty freely when he was running away from Beau.

Yeah Benji was having none of Fatty's bullsh*t.

Honestly I think he fired Benji up.

Benji MOM for a Tigers big win is now my tip. Never been surer of anything in my life.

@MacDougall said:
Yeah Benji was having none of Fatty's bullsh*t.

Honestly I think he fired Benji up.

Benji MOM for a Tigers big win is now my tip. Never been surer of anything in my life.

Yup.MacDougal has spoken, put your house on it.

Also. When given the option Benji is a left handed passer!?

Now I might be a fool but I assumed he was right handed hence why our left side is so strong. But in that passing game into the cabs he went to a left to right pass. Interesting.

Edit: Add that to the fact that Farah is clearly left to right strong, why the hell do we put our stronger centre/wing combo on the left?

Alternatively, if Marshall is a left to right passer, why was he doing that on the footy show?

@MacDougall said:
Also. When given the option Benji is a left handed passer!?

Now I might be a fool but I assumed he was right handed hence why our left side is so strong. But in that passing game into the cabs he went to a left to right pass. Interesting.

Edit: Add that to the fact that Farah is clearly left to right strong, why the hell do we put our stronger centre/wing combo on the left?

Alternatively, if Marshall is a left to right passer, why was he doing that on the footy show?

I thought was Benji was being just his usual ambidextrous self.
In surfing we call it switchfoot.
I sometimes think because Benji can't play SOO he is undervalued whereas he is the most radical rugby league player ever. I'm sure he can pass equally well from both sides

@KingOvKingz09 said:
is there anywhere i can watch the show ?? the whole show ?? …

Why would you want to???

I watch until the Beau know Segment and then switch off - The rest is just fluff.

Cant stand vautin

@Danos said:

I also thought he looked like he's bulked up a bit around the upper body-neck area?

A little off topic but if anybody has Twitter add Bryce Gibbs, the bloke is hilarious hahahaha he was talking bout ambushing Beau on Wednesday, apparently he also got in and danced with the cheerleaders in a g string and was pissed 9 cut it lol threatening to go nude to get noticed lol

Tigers:
bryce_gibbs
LoteTuqiri
keithy85
benji_marshall6

@barra said:
@Danos said:

I also thought he looked like he's bulked up a bit around the upper body-neck area?

Nope, he's back to his playing weight of around 88kg. Moltzen is pretty lean.

pretty sure gibbs twitter is fakebrycegibbs
pretty sure ur following a clone lol

@Spank said:
A little off topic but if anybody has Twitter add Bryce Gibbs, the bloke is hilarious hahahaha he was talking bout ambushing Beau on Wednesday, apparently he also got in and danced with the cheerleaders in a g string and was p**s 9 cut it lol threatening to go nude to get noticed lol

Tigers:
bryce_gibbs
LoteTuqiri
keithy85
benji_marshall6

I also found the other day "timsheens" on there.
Some of the comments are hilarious, such as "just cruising a gated retirement home in the Fairmont" and "Andrew Fifita got dropped from first grade because he didn't get my keno numbers in at the Smithfield RSL".
His location is listed as "The 1980s".
Funny stuff, good for a laugh.

Someone asked before, where I can find watch the footyshow? Does anyone has the answer to it coz lol I needa watch it as well!!

Staff online

Members online

Back