Benj's pass

Tiger_heart

Hard to see that kind of stuff from any other player… :wink: I'm trying that at touch tomorrow! :sunglasses:

@Tiger_heart said:
Hard to see that kind of stuff from any other player… :wink: I'm trying that at touch tomorrow! :sunglasses:

I tried that, they intercepted and scored. Be careful!

What a damn pass though, he ran the ball as well. Geez we will be awesome next year.

Brilliant pass and I don't think anyone else in the game could have pulled off a pass like that. Hayne was brilliant in his own way but while he can get some good offloads away, he can't flick them like Benji. The Tigers certainly would not have got close to the Eels without him tonight.

it was not only the pass he threw, but the step, shimmy, dummy and acceleration before it that was also brilliant.
he had a top game tonight.
unlucky not to win.

@Torbizlo said:
it was not only the pass he threw, but the step, shimmy, dummy and acceleration before it that was also brilliant.
unlucky not to win.

Couldn't agree more, Benji is really starting to mature. :sign:

@Torbizlo said:
unlucky not to win.

The flick pass was a flashy icing on the cake but the lead up work where he bamboozled the defence at pace was stunning.

That was simply playmaking brilliance.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

@spaceman said:
With the way the game ended up ….dosent seem that exciting now :cry:

\\

yeah kinda feels like the same way newcastle got a fluke try against us to win a game off a kick doesnt it? when he set up that great try as well.

He is a dead set freak.Not many players would dare try anything like that & pull it off.If we one it would have been replayed a million times :master:

That game must have set a record for flick passes but none were near the class of Benji's.

The dummy leading into the flick-pass was more brilliant. Watch it again, and you will see what i mean. Worth the price of admission alone.

@crouching_tiger said:
The dummy leading into the flick-pass was more brilliant. Watch it again, and you will see what i mean. Worth the price of admission alone.

I know the stage was different but i thought it suceeded Benji GF flick pass effort. This was even better!

I love a bit of Benji brilliance. He is the master of the flick pass! :righton:

i disagree that the result has any affect on the play. it was amazing and great to see. end of story.

Couldn't agree more, Benji is really starting to mature.

exactly right.
i have been an outspoken critic of his in the past (wont reveal my former alias because i copped so much!!) but if you are a truly objective watcher (tigers fan or not) you would have to be happy at how he is now really becoming a far better player overall than he has ever been.
i have spoken previously about his need to limit his mistakes and find the right mix between reliability/maturity & brilliance and i can see him getting there.
the loss was certainly through no fault of his and i am happy to see that he really stood up in a big game with pressure on him. :sign:

Back