Big Effort

Vicious

Whatever way you look at it, it was a real big effort from the lads tonight. They have copped plenty of criticism throughout the season and rightly so, but tonight proved to me they have regrouped and are committed to again spilling blood for each other each and every game for the rest of the season.

It was a really good win. I thought it was a quality game and we showed the class and toughness that we have.

Yeah well done to all involved, great effort!

Probably one of the best wins since 05.

Agree with you all, during the middle of the year we looked disinterested….not any more!

Fantastic win by the Tigers and one we really needed with the 2 games against top 3 teams

Fantastic Tiggies performance

Getting a good balance, we bustled them well despite getting 12 behind, held our nerve and started running straight

Ever since I saw the Raiders score 24 points in 9 minutes against Brisbane a few weeks ago….it takes 30 points plus before I'll write off a team

One thing, its making a mockery of Sheens thoughts on our forwards.

Manly must be beside themselves losing that.
We have by far the weakest & most vulnerable back three in the comp,plus Lui's defence which is arguably the worst in the NRL,& somehow they coludnt knock us over.
A big part of that goes to the defensive effort of the forwards particularly,who nullified manlys key attackers.
Dessies headphones musy have taken a battering..!

Sometimes i think Joey and Gus crap on about the Tigers' comeback potential to keep viewers watching, but then they set themselves on fire and do just that :righton:

I just like the fact that the other top teams are now officially worried about meeting the Tigers in the finals :smiley:

Didya notice Manly start playing like they were worried about losing? It had a sense of certainty about the result as soon as the Tigers got off the mark. Lyons' begging to the ref was the best part :roll

No wonder tim sheens droped fifta his rubbish to me blair will be gr8 and we can win with out fifta

In Sheens We trust i will never swap him for any other coach no mater what :smiley::D

Tough trying to allocate the 3, 2, 1 points for best player, Ellis, Fulton, Lawrence, Marshall, Utai all put in big games, the others weren't far behind, bar one or two

Back