Big Kieth

Showed tonight how much we've missed him and how under rated he is in the NRL.

Injuries going his way next season, he definitely deserves and Origin call up

It was nice seeing him there. Gee whiz Manly put his body under horrendous pressure.

I wonder if the Fonz will start Sauce next week? I would have him off the bench again personally.

I reackon Heigho played well too.

@Balmain Bug said:
It was nice seeing him there. Gee whiz Manly put his body under horrendous pressure.

I wonder if the Fonz will start Sauce next week? I would have him off the bench again personally.

I reackon Heigho played well too.

Not so sure on Rhino I thought he was way off the pace but will be better for the run

i think some are hard on the rhino ….he works hard in defence and we definatley need somebody to strengthen us up in that department ....
chris's return was ok considering he tore his abb muscle which hindered all of his rehab...plus a groin strain ....
both he and keith will only be better for the run ......

Great work by Sauce. Play him a few more minutes next week and build the match fitness up. Than look at a starting spot.

Good game, will be better for the run so I can't wait to see him again next week!

Galloway played well, but his match fitness really showed - lazy in D when called upon to work hard. Have a look at Williams try - Galloway should have stopped it. Will be better for the run though.

every time big keith gets the ball going forward, everyone say "KEEEEEEEEEFFFFEEEEEEEYYYYYY"…
keef is the man!

Galloway …...Outstanding....on the way home Gus gave him a huge rap....for once he was being serious....

Noticed to when he came off after his first stint...the doc was quick to cheek him over.....got tired and turned inside out by Williams on his way to the tryline but not to blame at all....

@Geo. said:
Galloway …...Outstanding....on the way home Gus gave him a huge rap....for once he was being serious....

Noticed to when he came off after his first stint...the doc was quick to cheek him over.....got tired and turned inside out by Williams on his way to the tryline but not to blame at all....

Have another look at it. Keith should have wrapped him up easily - Williams ran past him twice. That was the only blemish on what was otherwise a solid return.

@tigh said:
@Geo. said:

Have another look at it. Keith should have wrapped him up easily - Williams ran past him twice. That was the only blemish on what was otherwise a solid return.

Yeah I will but we were pretty busted I thought….he come off straight after I think....

@Geo. said:
@tigh said:
@Geo. said:

Yeah I will but we were pretty busted I thought….he come off straight after I think....

I caught it at the ground and thought he was lazy on the inside when Williams cut back in. When I got home and watched the replay - he was lazy (tired and not match fit) on the inside, and also trailling when he had a chance to grab Williams a second time just before Farah and Mighty Mouse grabbed him. Don't get me wrong, there should have been plenty of others covering as well. For his first run in 3 months - he did well. I was just disappointed at his effort with this try.

It was just good to see the big fella back in FG and running hard and tackling hard, although he looked small up against George Rose. He is one gigantic butterball. Fitness was always going to be Keith's main issue last night, along with Heighno but I thought both went well in their first games back from serious injury lay-offs. They will be better prepared for the Roosters.

Back