Big player movement

Not the end of the week yet!! read a rumour on sportal that Berrigan was coming…. cant see it being true thow

@Sabre said:
Huh? Someone fill me in?

well in one of his many personal attacks at me he said that there was "big signing news" and that since its so big i should know about it but failed to say who or where the player was coming from… he posted it on sunday night i think.

i called BS and he hasnt replied since... i think its in the locked sika manu thread if you wanna take a look

i dont know about any announcements this week....but im also out of the country with work for the next 2 weeks so im outta the "loop" for the time being but as far as i know there isnt any major signings being announced this week

just smacks of the usual ink vs burgandy crap that has being going on for way too long - sorry guys it is getting very boring!!!!!!

@diedpretty said:
just smacks of the usual ink vs burgandy crap that has being going on for way too long - sorry guys it is getting very boring!!!!!!

its all an act mate…..

@diedpretty said:

You might wanna know what youre talking about before you shoot your big mouth off….
This thread was directed to chris, Me and many others wanted to know what was what when he
dropped clues last week about some big player movememnt, thread was locked, nothing more said.
I await your apology.

@innsaneink said:
@diedpretty said:

You might wanna know what youre talking about before you shoot your big mouth off….
This thread was directed to chris, Me and many others wanted to know what was what when he
dropped clues last week about some big player movememnt, thread was locked, nothing more said.
I await your apology.

yeah thats right…i hope by the end of this forum me and you are refered to classic characters like abott and costello, laverne and shirly...harold and maude....fred and barney.....jonie and cha che.......harold and kumar...cheech and chong....

Come on fellas…

This is an internet forum, and no matter how solid your information is, even though it is appreciated by 99% of the members, it's really still tentative until confirmed by the club. Ron was on the money with a few announcements as have others. Do you all really need to turn it into a pissing contest? Last time I checked, we all followed the same team.

People have described me as a Ted Danson type character, Dr John Becker…
...the likeable, happy go lucky, single medico and community adviser.

![](http://img.youtube.com/vi/ZHQvHMoQP18/0.jpg)

You can be the blind black dude

@Cultured Bogan said:
Come on fellas…

This is an internet forum, and no matter how solid your information is, even though it is appreciated by 99% of the members, it's really still tentative until confirmed by the club. Ron was on the money with a few announcements as have others. Do you all really need to turn it into a p**s contest? Last time I checked, we all followed the same team.

u are right CB…. i love the attention though you know... i mean it makes me feel like a big man when i can bring inside info to all of you on here and i get a bit carried away with it at times...i dont mean too...its just when ever i do i get hated on by the same 2 fellas on here so i bait them into silly arguments...i only give the info to inflate my "E-ego" or "E-rep" it really has nothing to do with wanting to let the people know about things going on with our club.... i do this all for myself and my ego...

@innsaneink said:
People have described me as a Ted Danson type character, Dr John Becker…
...the likeable, happy go lucky, single medico and community adviser.

![](http://img.youtube.com/vi/ZHQvHMoQP18/0.jpg)

You can be the blind black dude

is that because im half aboriginal and i can only be a black dude?

Back