Bitcoin and Crypto

![Screenshot_20220202-220307_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643799823735-screenshot_20220202-220307_instagram.jpg)

@demps said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1526037) said:
![Screenshot_20220202-220307_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643799823735-screenshot_20220202-220307_instagram.jpg)

And on top of that the date works out better when they shout us.

These ones werent natural...remember all the earthquakes recently in Melb for example,all were at 10kms or less,thats unusual because most quakes are at 150/200 km below the earths surface...
child trafficking tunnels destroyed....true...
the eruption was caused by the US airforce using a Rod of God...a weapon that has the power of a nuke bomb without the radiation fallout....Tonga also had child trafficking tunnels and particularly the island where the eruption was...
google rod of God...shows an image of something hitting the water and 2 secs later an explosion which caused the eruption...
I put it to you good sir, respectfully, that this might not be entirely true.

does anyone know anything about the Chinese Govt backed crypto currency YUANPAY Group.
From a quick look on the internet, it appears to be a scam.

The next big boy is launching soon Aethir get on if you can for under 1 Billion dollar market cap and ride the wave

Aethir is next generation computing cloud storage and many other things but one thing I really like is your phone on the cloud

So basically you can have a crap phone and for $1 a month your phone can run better then the latest iPhone with all the features and unlimited storage and computer power and it's basically streams to your phone

Also it makes any crap computer you have a super computer

Your home computer will be the shell and on the cloud you will have unlimited ram GPU power so you don't have to buy the latest computer to upgrade get more power

Also they are doing the same thing for gaming don't but the latest Xbox or PlayStation it's all on the cloud

I am going balls deep on this project

The next big boy is launching soon Aethir get on if you can for under 1 Billion dollar market cap and ride the wave

Aethir is next generation computing cloud storage and many other things but one thing I really like is your phone on the cloud

So basically you can have a crap phone and for $1 a month your phone can run better then the latest iPhone with all the features and unlimited storage and computer power and it's basically streams to your phone

Also it makes any crap computer you have a super computer

Your home computer will be the shell and on the cloud you will have unlimited ram GPU power so you don't have to buy the latest computer to upgrade get more power

Also they are doing the same thing for gaming don't but the latest Xbox or PlayStation it's all on the cloud

I am going balls deep on this project
It could be ok as an investment, however and IMHO, this and similar cloud "free or cheep services" offerings, are just carrots offered towards the Digital ID, that would at the end, enable control of people behaviour and life in general.

It could be ok as an investment, however and IMHO, this and similar cloud "free or cheep services" offerings, are just carrots offered towards the Digital ID, that would at the end, enable control of people behaviour and life in general.
Digital id very bad and also Digital Money is the worst thing ever could you imagine people taking up digital money not know that it's programmable money that the government now controls and not you

The government who is incompetent with total control over your money 🤑

Back