Bitcoin and Crypto

@scare said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520704) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520678) said:
Hope you guys are just putting in what you can afford to lose, the trend isn't looking very good at the moment. If you're thinking you're going to be making 1000% profits on anything at the moment give yourself a slap.

We must be looking at different trends, when in doubt zoom out. It’s not a get rich quick scheme

@TillLindemann still money to be made.

when in doubt zoom out.

Fair point. Don't worry, me making a pessimistic comment is usually a sign of an impending bull run.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520705) said:
Hope you guys are just putting in what you can afford to lose, the trend isn't looking very good at the moment. If you're thinking you're going to be making 1000% profits on anything at the moment give yourself a slap.

We must be looking at different trends, when in doubt zoom out. It’s not a get rich quick scheme

Honestly wish you guys all the best. I've been out for a while after getting into crypto about 4 years ago.

@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520708) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520705) said:

Honestly wish you guys all the best. I've been out for a while after getting into crypto about 4 years ago.

Get back in brother. Stake and stake some more

@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520707) said:
when in doubt zoom out.

Fair point. Don't worry, me making a pessimistic comment is usually a sign of an impending bull run.

I’ve been in the space since 2017 doing underage gambling and held on to some alt coins like vechain and been lucky to see 2000% returns and I’ve also watched the market dump infront of me so I’m used to these 40% dumps

Personally The most likely scenarios I can see playing out for $BTC.

Bullish outlook we either hold this zone which is demand and a 1D POI at $40,000 or we play down to the $30,000 which is also 1D POI and a strong demand zone . I can't really see PA playing out lower than $30,000 and ACTUALLY stabilising under $30,000. We all know Crypto is the future don't think smart money would let price sit there for too long at all. $BTC to $80,000 off one of these strong demand levels. Growing market and Crypto adoption growing year on year, bear markets will get shorter.

@scare said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520710) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520707) said:
when in doubt zoom out.

I’ve been in the space since 2017 doing underage gambling and held on to some alt coins like vechain and been lucky to see 2000% returns and I’ve also watched the market dump infront of me so I’m used to these 40% dumps

Personally The most likely scenarios I can see playing out for $BTC.

Bullish outlook we either hold this zone which is demand and a 1D POI at $40,000 or we play down to the $30,000 which is also 1D POI and a strong demand zone . I can't really see PA playing out lower than $30,000 and ACTUALLY stabilising under $30,000. We all know Crypto is the future don't think smart money would let price sit there for too long at all. $BTC to $80,000 off one of these strong demand levels. Growing market and Crypto adoption growing year on year, bear markets will get shorter.

Market will go back up. If you aren’t investing in crypto, you are losing money.

I think if Cryptocurrencies rally after the US raises rates and QE is not only stopped but reverses it's a winner unless legislated out of existence.
If they continue falling after these events they will become cheap and largely useless tokens.

So this year will tell us.

Im down a fair bit at the moment.

I think it is a gamble that will bounce back.

most investment wise involving the US always tanks 30%+ between Nov-Feb then its a bounce back which often goes past what it was before the dip.

Difference this time round is the new tax laws and impending rate hikes.

Buy Astroswap Dex is finally launching on January 28 I have 68000 coins all the way to the moon

@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1521174) said:
Buy Astroswap Dex is finally launching on January 28 I have 68000 coins all the way to the moon

Whats the best platform?

My coinspot is severely limited

@spartan117 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1521193) said:
@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1521174) said:

Whats the best platform?

My coinspot is severely limited

Metamask and pankake swap

Walmart is quietly preparing to enter the metaverse

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/16/walmart-is-quietly-preparing-to-enter-the-metaverse.html?__source=androidappshare

What is this crap the Americans are creating for us. Now people will buy fake currency to buy virtual goods (supposedly made in China) and live in a virtual world.

Perhaps they are preparing us for a time most won't own anything and perhaps lockdowns are a part of life but surely this madness is a fantasy.

Maybe the flipside is we can have virtual football so we can live in a delusional fantasy world where we thinking our team is winning with or without Brooks lol.

Maybe that's why they decriminalize cannabis.

Scary stuff.

@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522643) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

Seems across the board sell off in all risk assets baring none including Cryptocurrencies.

I'm guessing the driver is if the superpower standoff in Eastern Europe escalates with further sanctions on both sides it will further drive up inflation further driving up rates.

Not sure if this is the beginning off the major downdraft but it's a warning to be on standby.

Won't be many places to hide.

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522650) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

Seems across the board sell off in all risk assets baring none including Cryptocurrencies.

I'm guessing the driver is if the superpower standoff in Eastern Europe escalates with further sanctions on both sides it will further drive up inflation further driving up rates.

Not sure if this is the beginning off the major downdraft but it's a warning to be on standby.

That’s why you only invest what you are prepared to lose in crypto

Getting pretty brutal.

Some of this stuff is smoke and mirrors....bitcoin and other crypto were used by the CIA and Chinese CCP for child trafficking...this will all be revealed soon...if people have doubts,why did bitcoin for example trade at something like $60,000 and now suddenly go down to what it is now...food shortages,fuel shortages and prices and China closing its ports...
Earthquakes in China and the volcano erruption werent by accident....
60 more satellites launched last week,all to do with Space force and the new Quantum Financial System and Quantum internet that will be our new systems of banking and internet....
I have my opinion and others have theirs....I will stick by mine because there have been told so many misconceptions
misinformation and mistruths this year on so many fronts its unbelievable...EG..in UK they are now stopping all mandates for masks and vaccines,where as they were all but locked down endlessly to stop the virus,in Aust the TGA has recommended that people dont get the booster because it causes damage to the immune system and heart...
So where do we all stand in this,the Govt ,MSM and Health Ministers are all supposed to be trusted by us...can we trust the SCIENCE and the criminals behind it.eg Gates,Swabb,Faucci.etc....

@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522655) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

Some of this stuff is smoke and mirrors....bitcoin and other crypto were used by the CIA and Chinese CCP for child trafficking...this will all be revealed soon...if people have doubts,why did bitcoin for example trade at something like $60,000 and now suddenly go down to what it is now...food shortages,fuel shortages and prices and China closing its ports...
60 more satellites launched last week,all to do with Space force and the new Quantum Financial System and Quantum internet that will be our new systems of banking and internet....
I have my opinion and others have theirs....I will stick by mine because there have been told so many misconceptions
misinformation and mistruths this year on so many fronts its unbelievable...EG..in UK they are now stopping all mandates for masks and vaccines,where as they were all but locked down endlessly to stop the virus,in Aust the TGA has recommended that people dont get the booster because it causes damage to the immune system and heart...
So where do we all stand in this,the Govt ,MSM and Health Ministers are all supposed to be trusted by us...can we trust the SCIENCE and the criminals behind it.eg Gates,Swabb,Faucci.etc....

I have alot of questions.... the most pertinent of which is, does your tin foil hat effect your 5g speeds?

@blacknwhite said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522689) said:
@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522655) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

I have alot of questions.... the most pertinent of which is, does your tin foil hat effect your 5g speeds?

No mate....just keep being a sheeple...

Back