Bitcoin and Crypto

@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522691) said:
@blacknwhite said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522689) said:
@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522655) said:
@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522650) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522643) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

Seems across the board sell off in all risk assets baring none including Cryptocurrencies.

I'm guessing the driver is if the superpower standoff in Eastern Europe escalates with further sanctions on both sides it will further drive up inflation further driving up rates.

Not sure if this is the beginning off the major downdraft but it's a warning to be on standby.

Won't be many places to hide.

Some of this stuff is smoke and mirrors....bitcoin and other crypto were used by the CIA and Chinese CCP for child trafficking...this will all be revealed soon...if people have doubts,why did bitcoin for example trade at something like $60,000 and now suddenly go down to what it is now...food shortages,fuel shortages and prices and China closing its ports...
Earthquakes in China and the volcano erruption werent by accident....
60 more satellites launched last week,all to do with Space force and the new Quantum Financial System and Quantum internet that will be our new systems of banking and internet....
I have my opinion and others have theirs....I will stick by mine because there have been told so many misconceptions
misinformation and mistruths this year on so many fronts its unbelievable...EG..in UK they are now stopping all mandates for masks and vaccines,where as they were all but locked down endlessly to stop the virus,in Aust the TGA has recommended that people dont get the booster because it causes damage to the immune system and heart...
So where do we all stand in this,the Govt ,MSM and Health Ministers are all supposed to be trusted by us...can we trust the SCIENCE and the criminals behind it.eg Gates,Swabb,Faucci.etc....

I have alot of questions.... the most pertinent of which is, does your tin foil hat effect your 5g speeds?

No mate....just keep being a sheeple...

Haha dude get back to reality

Bitcoin has been used on the dark web since forever...

Its definitely been used for some shady stuff in the past, if not... still, currently.

@TrueTiger statement definitely holds some truth.

@geo said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522692) said:
wait Earthquakes and Volcanic eruptions aren't accidents..how long this been going on..

These ones werent natural...remember all the earthquakes recently in Melb for example,all were at 10kms or less,thats unusual because most quakes are at 150/200 km below the earths surface...
child trafficking tunnels destroyed....true...
the eruption was caused by the US airforce using a Rod of God...a weapon that has the power of a nuke bomb without the radiation fallout....Tonga also had child trafficking tunnels and particularly the island where the eruption was...
google rod of God...shows an image of something hitting the water and 2 secs later an explosion which caused the eruption...

@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522655) said:
@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522650) said:
@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522643) said:
Getting pretty brutal.

Seems across the board sell off in all risk assets baring none including Cryptocurrencies.

I'm guessing the driver is if the superpower standoff in Eastern Europe escalates with further sanctions on both sides it will further drive up inflation further driving up rates.

Not sure if this is the beginning off the major downdraft but it's a warning to be on standby.

Won't be many places to hide.

Some of this stuff is smoke and mirrors....bitcoin and other crypto were used by the CIA and Chinese CCP for child trafficking...this will all be revealed soon...if people have doubts,why did bitcoin for example trade at something like $60,000 and now suddenly go down to what it is now...food shortages,fuel shortages and prices and China closing its ports...
Earthquakes in China and the volcano erruption werent by accident....
60 more satellites launched last week,all to do with Space force and the new Quantum Financial System and Quantum internet that will be our new systems of banking and internet....
I have my opinion and others have theirs....I will stick by mine because there have been told so many misconceptions
misinformation and mistruths this year on so many fronts its unbelievable...EG..in UK they are now stopping all mandates for masks and vaccines,where as they were all but locked down endlessly to stop the virus,in Aust the TGA has recommended that people dont get the booster because it causes damage to the immune system and heart...
So where do we all stand in this,the Govt ,MSM and Health Ministers are all supposed to be trusted by us...can we trust the SCIENCE and the criminals behind it.eg Gates,Swabb,Faucci.etc....

You have more inside info than TigerTorch. Can you please share where you get all of this news from?

@demps said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522696) said:
Bitcoin has been used on the dark web since forever...

Its definitely been used for some shady stuff in the past, if not... still, currently.

@TrueTiger statement definitely holds some truth.

Throw enough darts and one will eventually hit the bullseye.

@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522787) said:
wait Earthquakes and Volcanic eruptions aren't accidents..how long this been going on..

These ones werent natural...remember all the earthquakes recently in Melb for example,all were at 10kms or less,thats unusual because most quakes are at 150/200 km below the earths surface...
>

https://www.ga.gov.au/scientific-topics/community-safety/earthquake

"In the relatively stable interior of continents, away from plate boundaries, earthquakes are less common and do not follow easily recognisable patterns. These ‘intraplate’ earthquakes generally originate at shallow depths (i.e. less than 20 km)"

@truetiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1522691) said:
in Aust the TGA has recommended that people dont get the booster because it causes damage to the immune system and heart…

Can you advise where the TGA has said this? The latest COVID safety report doesn't state this.

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-20-01-2022

![Screenshot_20220125-080121_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643058173404-screenshot_20220125-080121_instagram.jpg)

![Screenshot_20220125-081724_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643059080075-screenshot_20220125-081724_instagram.jpg)

the eruption was caused by the US airforce using a Rod of God...a weapon that has the power of a nuke bomb without the radiation fallout....Tonga also had child trafficking tunnels and particularly the island where the eruption was...
google rod of God...shows an image of something hitting the water and 2 secs later an explosion which caused the eruption...

child trafficking tunnels eh

under the ocean?

@innsaneink said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1523994) said:

child trafficking tunnels eh

under the ocean?

There’s got to be an easier way….Hillary Clinton’s private jet perhaps?

Crypto is just behaving like another extreme risk asset atm rather than a fiat alternative.

Blood bath, hopefully bounces back.

Im gonna buy some more ALT soon (private school fees first)

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1524027) said:
Crypto is just behaving like another extreme risk asset atm rather than a fiat alternative.

Should put to bed talk of 'digital gold'. Actual gold has done well in recent weeks while cryptos have collapsed.

@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1524049) said:
@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1524027) said:

Should put to bed talk of 'digital gold'. Actual gold has done well in recent weeks while cryptos have collapsed.

100%. Proliferation killed them.

And with the superpower standoff in Eastern Europe I would expect gold to further take off especially if the Russians sell dollars and buy gold.

Gold and energy stocks in Australia are trading on especially low PE's versus their American counterparts. We may finally get some joy starting tomorrow.

Heard someone have a quick talk on it said big falls have happened be4 and bounced back explained it as there more value in bit coin as not making ad much of it as cash and it's only currency not government run. The way cash going maybe has some legs?

The naysayers all come out like news limited journos during the crashes and go silent during the runs. Zoom out. Some will see this chart as a sure crash to zero. Some will see it is a 10 year upward trend.

Personally, I’m very confident in some of my crypt investments. Smart contracts aren’t going anywhere.they will be integrated in all business eventually.![71F1A99D-4B4F-40CF-9DC2-A9DD8647E2D7.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1643278502769-71f1a99d-4b4f-40cf-9dc2-a9dd8647e2d7.jpeg)

gossip say;s Dragons have linked up with Love chain,ntf;s world's first to let users sell their own content,should this be in the scam thread

Back