Bitcoin and Crypto

@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504855) said:
@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504850) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504843) said:
@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504840) said:
Hi everyone if you want to make money buy pulse pad today it's around 33 cent US it will be massive returns if you buy today you will triple your money back inside of 12days if you get it today I think it will hit $2.50 $3 US

Which exchange can you buy it on brother?

It's on pancake swap it's around 33 cents it will go to at least $2 and I think it could hit $4

Today is the day to buy it

Thanks brother. I’ll take a look

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504858) said:
Hi everyone if you want to make money buy pulse pad today it's around 33 cent US it will be massive returns if you buy today you will triple your money back inside of 12days if you get it today I think it will hit $2.50 $3 US

It's on pancake swap it's around 33 cents it will go to at least $2 and I think it could hit $4

It's the only Crypto I will ever guarantee

@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1504875) said:

It's the only Crypto I will ever guarantee

Thanks bro.

Can I set up account safely on pancake swap?

Can I buy with AUD?

Can't see pulsepad on pancake swap but see it on coinmarkert cap. Baffled atm.

Tried for the first time to create an account on Binance. Wow, I mean they ask for everything including photo. I mean do I trust these guys.? They will have all my information stored on file including photo passport in another country but where? So much for anonymity, nothing anonymous about it. What controls re my information?

Is it better to pay with poli? Create separate bank account just for this? Considered trying pulse but have to go via cape to buy them.

But I can see why trading stocks is so subdued these days. Advanced platforms, margin trading etc ,it seems crypto is a serious competitor to stocks and banking system in parallel.

Any tips re security?

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505020) said:
Tried for the first time to create an account on Binance. Wow, I mean they ask for everything including photo. I mean do I trust these guys.? They will have all my information stored on file including photo passport in another country but where? So much for anonymity, nothing anonymous about it. What controls re my information?

Is it better to pay with poli? Create separate bank account just for this? Considered trying pulse but have to go via cape to buy them.

But I can see why trading stocks is so subdued these days. Advanced platforms, margin trading etc ,it seems crypto is a serious competitor to stocks and banking system in parallel.

Any tips re security?

Not gonna get much safer then Binance mate. If you don’t wanna deal with KYC, can always go the MetaMask and Dex route. I personally just use PayID for Binance deposits. Get an old beater phone and have your 2FA/Google authentication on that to avoid sim swaps.

@dyloh said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505029) said:

Any tips re security?

Not gonna get much safer then Binance mate. If you don’t wanna deal with KYC, can always go the MetaMask and Dex route. I personally just use PayID for Binance deposits.

I do the same as you, and have never had an issue. Any centralised exchange will require KYC in Australia by law.

Any tips re security?

Yep …. You have to go through the vetting process.
Lots of problems with undesirables trying to rip people off.
So it’s for you own protection.
Alonso the ATO and other government agencies are now involved through the crypto industry.
Any trader that doesn’t take you through that process can be treated with some deal of suspicion. So be careful.

Any tips re security?

Not gonna get much safer then Binance mate. If you don’t wanna deal with KYC, can always go the MetaMask and Dex route. I personally just use PayID for Binance deposits. Get an old beater phone and have your 2FA/Google authentication on that to avoid sim swaps.

"The old beater phone "?

Is that for the photo or whole ID process? And saw something about Google, what's that all about?

Lucky I balked till I asked some of you guys and looked into it before I start. I thought of buying $100 worth of pulse to see just like a bet on the footy but when I saw the process didn't want to go through all that just to get some ETH and then go via cape to buy pulse off that elsewhere. Thinking just in case I want to go deeper into it don't want my information in wrong places.

@momo_amp_medo said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505036) said:

Any tips re security?

Alonso the ATO and other government agencies are now involved through the crypto industry.
Any trader that doesn’t take you through that process can be treated with some deal of suspicion. So be careful.

Very interesting.

I don't need anonymity however I was hearing that that's what one gets with Cryptocurrencies but to me it's less anonymous than cash up to 10k and I would imagine people looking to launder money will get snuffed put. Nothing very crypto about it.

I suppose if I start trading it they probably provide trading statements for ATO.

Much to learn. Am probably late.
Was impressed by platforms. Seems a very mature industry designed as a potential value store rather than a currency.

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505040) said:

Any tips re security?

"The old beater phone "?

Is that for the photo or whole ID process? And saw something about Google, what's that all about?

Lucky I balked till I asked some of you guys and looked into it before I start. I thought of buying $100 worth of pulse to see just like a bet on the footy but when I saw the process didn't want to go through all that just to get some ETH and then go via cape to buy pulse off that elsewhere. Thinking just in case I want to go deeper into it don't want my information in wrong places.

The seperate phone is just for the 2FA process. 2FA is an extra layer of security on top of your log in details. If someone happens to get your log in details they would have to get access to your timed 2FA code as well and by having it on a separate phone makes it virtually impossible to access your account. The gas fees would probably make your $100 bet on pulsepad not worth the trouble. If you do wanna mess with that stuff MetaMask is gonna be your best bet I think.

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505042) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

I don't need anonymity however I was hearing that that's what one gets with Cryptocurrencies but to me it's less anonymous than cash up to 10k and I would imagine people looking to launder money will get snuffed put. Nothing very crypto about it.

I suppose if I start trading it they probably provide trading statements for ATO.

Was impressed by platforms. Seems a very mature industry designed as a potential value store rather than a currency.

If you want anonymity you need to go to decentralised exchange like Thorchain, but they’re in their infancy and it’s more swapping cryptos rather than buying with fiat.

@avocadoontoast said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505045) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

If you want anonymity you need to go to decentralised exchange like Thorchain, but they’re in their infancy and it’s more swapping cryptos rather than buying with fiat.

No I don't need anonymity but the idea with Cryptocurrencies are that the government can't really shut them down and they can operate in parallel to the system but to my way of thinking the government can absolutely shut them down with control over account holders. I can't see how they can operate outside government supervision with this KYC requirement. Fees and "stamp duties and special taxes etc" can be imposed discouraging or limiting use. Even early holders will now have to expose themselves on fiat conversion .

On the flip side these KYCs etc give the market legitimacy and maturity so it seems they are here to stay. Just would prefer a little less proliferation.

I'm increasingly interested from a trading perspective so I appreciate all the advice on how to set up safely perhaps a small account of a few grand. I missed the boat by not investing in them as a long term asset as it's not really feasible to say purchase BTC putting 130k in hoping for a profit. Not to say it won't appreciate, just wouldn't feel right making a 130k transfer for e.g.

I should've nurtured my instincts buying in a few years ago but I stuck to trading stocks with relatively poor results thinking it right to pursue convention .

Great to see many of you guys having the smarts and fortitude to identify the opportunities in crypto early.

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505069) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

No I don't need anonymity but the idea with Cryptocurrencies are that the government can't really shut them down and they can operate in parallel to the system but to my way of thinking the government can absolutely shut them down with control over account holders. I can't see how they can operate outside government supervision with this KYC requirement. Fees and "stamp duties and special taxes etc" can be imposed discouraging or limiting use. Even early holders will now have to expose themselves on fiat conversion .

On the flip side these KYCs etc give the market legitimacy and maturity so it seems they are here to stay. Just would prefer a little less proliferation.

I'm increasingly interested from a trading perspective so I appreciate all the advice on how to set up safely perhaps a small account of a few grand. I missed the boat by not investing in them as a long term asset as it's not really feasible to say purchase BTC putting 130k in hoping for a profit. Not to say it won't appreciate, just wouldn't feel right making a 130k transfer for e.g.

I should've nurtured my instincts buying in a few years ago but I stuck to trading stocks with relatively poor results thinking it right to pursue convention .

Great to see many of you guys having the smarts and fortitude to identify the opportunities in crypto early.

They might be able to shut down certain exchanges but that won’t impact your holdings if you have them kept offline in a hard wallet. I use Binance but if they shut down tomorrow I’d be fine as I only have a couple of things kept on the exchange (due to those coins not having a decent compatible wallet to hold them in)

Also, I would be shocked if the government banned exchanges given CBA has announced customers can buy a few cryptos through their app. They wouldn’t be entering the space on a whim.

@avocadoontoast said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505072) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

They might be able to shut down certain exchanges but that won’t impact your holdings if you have them kept offline in a hard wallet. I use Binance but if they shut down tomorrow I’d be fine as I only have a couple of things kept on the exchange (due to those coins not having a decent compatible wallet to hold them in)

Also, I would be shocked if the government banned exchanges given CBA has announced customers can buy a few cryptos through their app. They wouldn’t be entering the space on a whim.

That's what I'm feeling that the threshold has been breached and the industry is permanent and legitimate.

@magpie_magic said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505077) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

That's what I'm feeling that the threshold has been breached and the industry is permanent and legitimate.

Absolutely, blockchain is already starting to go mainstream. It’s not going away.

I will tell you what I do

I send money to binance from my bank account
Then change cash to BNB coin/token
Then you add smart chain to your metamask wallet it's easy to do
I then send BNB to my metamask wallet
Then I go to pancake swap
I click top right hand corner to connect Wallet

Then you will go to coin market cap search pulse pad
Look for the metamask address there will be a few just look for the little fox that's metamask logo copy it

On pancake swap enter your BNB amount that you whish to swap

On the little window for the coin/token that you wish to receive
Paste the pulse pad address that you copied from coin market cap

Tick the box and click import that coin/ token is now saved for you

Click swap and the coin/ token will automatically go to your metamask wallet

Don't use all you bnb you need some for transactions

Watch the price of pulse pad when the mainnet Dex opens which they announced today will open in the next 7 days the price will pump

If you buy for under 40 cent you will make massive returns if you buy for $1 you will still get returns but not as much

On wagu swap the other day it went up to $2.60/ $2.90 ish and came back down to $1 then back you to $1.70

This will be much bigger they have said the APY will be over 11000 percent people will run to it buying alot driving the price up And if you get on and like I will give you another after this

I hope this all makes sense past my bedtime and I have had a few Red's

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

If your willing to wait buy cardano and stake in a liquidity pool
You will get a minimum of 12 percent return and cardano will over take Bitcoin in 5 years it's bigger stronger fast and cardano is getting into government record keeping and the school systes
Signing alot of contracts in the last month or two and it's sitting around $2.70 and if you get swyftx account really simple to use

https://chainlist.org/

This link will add BSC smart chain to your metamask wallet

Just connect Wallet look up BSC smart chain I think there is two on the list add the one with number 56

@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505115) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

You will get a minimum of 12 percent return and cardano will over take Bitcoin in 5 years it's bigger stronger fast and cardano is getting into government record keeping and the school systes
Signing alot of contracts in the last month or two and it's sitting around $2.70 and if you get swyftx account really simple to use

Interesting to hear you say that. I’d be surprised If Cardano is still in the top 10 in 5 years.

@avocadoontoast said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505136) said:
@odessa said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1505115) said:

Any tips re security?

Very interesting.

Interesting to hear you say that. I’d be surprised If Cardano is still in the top 10 in 5 years.

They is alot of talk with sundae swap and cardano should happen this month

Back