Bitcoin and Crypto

@sausagesorcerer said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509509) said:
Has anyone had a look into these Play to Earn games eg Axie Infinity?
My mate seems to think that is the future of all gaming.

Look into Illuvium ($ILV). Game due for release Q1 2022. First AAA rating game on chain. Australian team (brothers of the Synthetix crypto creators).

You can also stake the token (locking it up for a set period fo time) and earn pretty good rewards - so far my rewards have paid out more than my initial investment - so I could sell my intial investment and have a ‘free play’ with the rewards.

@spartan117 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509550) said:
In truth, Im just trying to cash in and get a little bit lucky to pass on something to the Kids.

There’s money to be made for sure. Crypto is such a volatile market but like all investments patience is key

There is some good projects out there at the top of my head SOL, CRO and LPR

I’d advise to research a bit before chucking money in though, and don’t just throw in because some random guy says “trust me bro”.

Of more concern lately is way too much crypto proliferation and they are starting to tank.

Rising rates especially in emerging markets and a paring back of US QE will be a challenge as are some legislative moves to limit transactions . Legislation is both legitimizing and restrictive for appreciation as it caps hopes on possible uses while coins proliferate.

Starting too think now while we were told to hope for BTC at 100k before year end that was just a diversion for a major short term top that could become a long term top.

Maybe we need to trade them as mature assets for volatility only rather than hoping for long term higher prices?

@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509406) said:
Not the biggest crypto head but LRC has the potential to explode. Fairly small market cap atm but it has ties to GameStop (incoming announcement would see it rocket) and the ETH founder has come out personally and singled out Loopring as a healthy prospect.

Was lucky enough to chip in a bit at $1.3 AUD each

https://www.reddit.com/r/loopringorg/comments/qespta/loopring_university_read_if_new_to_loopring/

Well done mate, jumped around 25% even since this post

@rowdy12 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509923) said:
Not the biggest crypto head but LRC has the potential to explode. Fairly small market cap atm but it has ties to GameStop (incoming announcement would see it rocket) and the ETH founder has come out personally and singled out Loopring as a healthy prospect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loopringorg/comments/qespta/loopring_university_read_if_new_to_loopring/

Just the beginning aswell imo

Plenty more to come with this coin

@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509926) said:

Missed this Post. Sad Face...

Sitting at $4.60 Aus at the Moment

@spartan117 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509932) said:
Im looking for a few very cheap coins to get into at the moment

Digibyte looks promising for no reason at all

Pulsepad and stake done.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509934) said:
@spartan117 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509932) said:
Im looking for a few very cheap coins to get into at the moment

Digibyte looks promising for no reason at all

Pulsepad and stake done.

Some *

Should i get in now or wait for a little drop

@tsupps05 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509943) said:

Waiting for it to drop again is always risky, it hasn’t had a pull back in a couple of days now so I’m inclined to think it will keep shooting up

The wallet announcement is supposedly days away

And the GME partnership was announced as being in the Q4 so sometime in December most likely.

I think buying now is still a bargain tbh, but only put in what you can afford

You missed the boat. Your not going to make much, unless you invest alot

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509972) said:

You missed the boat. Your not going to make much, unless you invest alot

If you want to make big bucks, forget it

A few I would be looking at right now would be LUNA, HBAR, MATIC, XRP.

Over valued at the moment are the Metaverse tokens, AVAX, SANDBOX and MANA, oversold at this stage, but it is crypto so we could see it go up more, but I'd stay out.

@djg-tiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510003) said:

Over valued at the moment are the Metaverse tokens, AVAX, SANDBOX and MANA, oversold at this stage, but it is crypto so we could see it go up more, but I'd stay out.

Agreed. The Metaverse tokens are over inflated. They will drop long term

@djg-tiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510003) said:

I like Terra (LUNA) alot

Back