Blair's at 5!!!!

tigerlogic

Just had a snippet on the news and had Adam quote himself as saying he thinks his performance this year has only been a 5/10, has found te style of play really different and harder to adjust then he thought but has promised to lift and be enter the next 7 games!
Always liked him, even this year, let's get behind him, it's obviously harder then we all realize, we support u Blairy!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I would of agreed with him but he looses a extra mark for breaking Lote's arm…4/10......only way is up
\
\

i thought blair was playing wing against cowboys when i read thread title… had to go change undies

@Frank the tank said:
Yep 5/10 is about where he is at.

I truly hope he lifts, I really do.

5 is about right I agree Frank

He is on the move though

@tig_prmz said:
i thought blair was playing wing against cowboys when i read thread title… had to go change undies

haha me 2
\
\

at least he admits he has not been going well here at moment.
still a few games left, to redeem himself.

He's gonna make us eat out words and prove us all wrong
\
\

@tigerbalm said:
I would of agreed with him but he looses a extra mark for breaking Lote's arm…4/10......only way is up
\
\

I was wondering when someone would say this….congratulations on being the first dunderhead to do so!

Good on him. Love his honesty!
\
\

@stryker said:
@tigerbalm said:
\
\

I was wondering when someone would say this….congratulations on being the first peanut to do so!

Wait what? Firstly, it was obviously in jest. Secondly, why be a douche? You realize it's the Internet right? Are you lonely in real life? I'll be your friend if you like? We can hang out and I'll try to help you change your douchey ways…no promises though, I feel the douche is strong in you. Peace.
\
\

As has been pointed out by smoking gun,Blair is not even on $385k,so the numbers in the press are BS,and for the record I think he is getting better,he will be an asset leading into the finals race.

He's had some good games at the club (vs Melbourne and Canterbury), and I think he will come good. The Storm and Tigers play very different styles and he is taking some time to adapt.

@alexaki said:
5/10 aye?.. I wonder if he'll give 50% of his salary back

noone ever gets a valid 10/10 performance assessment in their workplace.

are all of those wage earners also supposed to pay back that percentage of their pay?

what a wank you hero!

Back