Blake Austin is playing the game of his life

Tigersman

He scored tries, He saved tries He kicked really well in a losing city side. Origin call up? P.S My god Reynolds is such a grub..

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

Austin certainly played very well and did his chances no harm at all. In fact I would say his energy and running game would trouble Qld around the middle. Tedesco went quite well on the wing too I must say.

Reynolds is a grub of the highest order and almost deserves to be stamped out of the game after another disgraceful tripping incident today.

If form is to be rewarded ? Austin deserves to be there , Has been brilliant at Club level.
Would go with Austin over Reynolds any day of the week ,Reynolds is a grub of the highest order :brick: , the guy will never learn .

@Tiger Watto said:
Lol… Did nothing other than back up.

I hope NSW pick him!

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

I do too Watto, on current form he'll trouble Queensland.

@foreveratiger said:
If form is to be rewarded ? Austin deserves to be there , Has been brilliant at Club level.
Would go with Austin over Reynolds any day of the week ,Reynolds is a grub of the highest order :brick: , the guy will never learn .

He's also a hack of the highest order , he's not even NSW cup standard lol

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@Flippedy said:
@Tigerdave said:
showed a lot more than Reynolds

I could show a lot more than Reynolds at present, Dave :laughing:

heh yeah I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do. The guy is fairly crap and a grub, are good halves that limited in supply that this guy's name keeps cropping up for rep teams?

@Tigerdave said:
@Flippedy said:
@Tigerdave said:
showed a lot more than Reynolds

I could show a lot more than Reynolds at present, Dave :laughing:

heh yeah I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do. The guy is fairly crap and a grub, are good halves that limited in supply that this guy's name keeps cropping up for rep teams?

Unfortunately yes :frowning:

Austin has to be a bench utility contender.

Could be what Gidley never was.

Austin has always been a good runner and support player. Call me when he can make his outside men look good like halves should. Call me when he develops a legitimate kicking game.

@Black Orange White said:
Austin has always been a good runner and support player. Call me when he can make his outside men look good like halves should. Call me when he develops a legitimate kicking game.

It annoys me when Austin was good for us but we had to listen to people get worried we would lose a player who had less than half his ability.

Call me when we have a 5/8th who can tackle and attack half as good as Austin

@thesquid said:
@Black Orange White said:

It annoys me when Austin was good for us but we had to listen to people get worried we would lose a player who had less than half his ability.

Call me when we have a 5/8th who can tackle and attack half as good as Austin

Austin was good for us. He's still not a long term solution at half.

@foreveratiger said:

Austin is a lot better than Reynolds.

@Fumbles said:
There was no reason to let Austin go a year early. What did we achieve by doing that ?

why would you needlessly hold up a persons career so he can play reserve grade when his hearts not in it.

leaving aside the business aspect its just a good thing to do. blokes got 10 years to make some money from football (if hes lucky) and we're just gonna pay him peanuts to do nothing while he could be furthering his career like he's doing now.

The 3 tries he scored were the definition of opportunistic.

Latest posts

Back