Boxing Discussion

I'll be watching.
I cant believe the Hordern Pavilion is still going. Built post WW1 for memory.
Does any know if its the original one or has it been rebuilt?
I'd love to go back to Sydney to see it.
Maybe for a title fight 😍

I'll be watching.
I cant believe the Hordern Pavilion is still going. Built post WW1 for memory.
Does any know if its the original one or has it been rebuilt?
I'd love to go back to Sydney to see it.
Maybe for a title fight 😍
Think it’s been done up… Kambosos used to get bullied as a kid for being a little on the chubbier side, doesn’t seem like many saying that now? @Fade.To.Black

But I hear what you are saying that he’s abrasive at times

Think it’s been done up… Kambosos used to get bullied as a kid for being a little on the chubbier side, doesn’t seem like many saying that now? @Fade.To.Black

But I hear what you are saying that he’s abrasive at times
Nothing against the bloke at all, it was a monumental effort to beat Lopez on his home turf👍
Reckon he just needs to throttle back on the toss-factor theatrics a bit. And not say he's the best Australian fighter in history😂
Hasn't he heard of Fenech, Kostya, Lionel Rose etc etc?
His next fight will be a beaut one👍

Nothing against the bloke at all, it was a monumental effort to beat Lopez on his home turf👍
Reckon he just needs to throttle back on the toss-factor theatrics a bit. And not say he's the best Australian fighter in history😂
Hasn't he heard of Fenech, Kostya, Lionel Rose etc etc?
His next fight will be a beaut one👍

Don't know about the best just yet, but if he takes this last WBO belt off Haney he will become the most successful having unified the division, undisputed champion of the world 🔥

Good entertainment so far. Gee Jeff Fenech us so annoying these days. He wants that microphone, did all of the talking in that fight, hzzard didn't say boo

Garside clearly in front with a round left but gee his game the champion. You’d probably think Garside far enough in front he just needs to get through the last.

Garside wins, but geez Matet's legs are like pins, how did he keep going, marathon runner.
He was game. For a moment around round 7 it looked like Garside was tiring and Matet might finish stronger. He was throwing them in the last but Garside was good enough to make him miss.

Back