Braydon Trindall DUI

Odessa

Should he be banned from playing NRL for what he did ? And if so what should the punishment be ?

He got done after leaving a Sharks player party the players have set themselves a party den at the Quest apartments in Cronulla drugs and hookers are the go there each to there own I guess

But a few stories are starting to float around about upset ladies of the night not being happy with the way they have been treated could get explosive

Won't be the only one given it was a team party.

Needs to be an investigation, but ofc NRL has to turn a blind eye to this stuff.
Same mob just put on a Vegas bender to open the season. Nothing to see here 😂

Should he be banned from playing NRL for what he did ? And if so what should the punishment be ?

He got done after leaving a Sharks player party the players have set themselves a party den at the Quest apartments in Cronulla drugs and hookers are the go there each to there own I guess

But a few stories are starting to float around about upset ladies of the night not being happy with the way they have been treated could get explosive
Get sent to Belmore to wrestle all the Dog's NRL squad.

If he was at a club team after party and he has a positive road side test for drugs , the club should have tested every player that was at the party first up next day , but they won’t as it would have probably taken 1/2 the team out ,Coke and Dope and pills etc is rife in the NRL. They know it , NRL know it players know it and the RLPA. Def know it , unless you try and wipe it out with huge penalties it won’t change Eg if this guys 2 nd test comes back positive he goes for 12 months and on half pay , you loose half your wage over the 12 month period , no one can seriously challenge it as it’s simple , you have no fear of it happening to you if you don’t take drugs , no drugs no issue , I also note I have never seen a player come out and say if one of my team mate is court taking drugs and is suspended , we he is a grub and just let us all down hear at out club and team

Things have changed. 20 years ago Craig Field and Kevin McGuiness copped six month bans. Fat chance of Trindall of getting that long. Yet, also 20 years ago, Bryan Fletcher called Dean Widders a black see you next Tuesday. No suspension, just stripped of captaincy. So while racism has been cracked down on, recreational drug use isn’t the big deal it used to be.

If he was at a club team after party and he has a positive road side test for drugs , the club should have tested every player that was at the party first up next day , but they won’t as it would have probably taken 1/2 the team out ,Coke and Dope and pills etc is rife in the NRL. They know it , NRL know it players know it and the RLPA. Def know it , unless you try and wipe it out with huge penalties it won’t change Eg if this guys 2 nd test comes back positive he goes for 12 months and on half pay , you loose half your wage over the 12 month period , no one can seriously challenge it as it’s simple , you have no fear of it happening to you if you don’t take drugs , no drugs no issue , I also note I have never seen a player come out and say if one of my team mate is court taking drugs and is suspended , we he is a grub and just let us all down hear at out club and team
Half pay penalises the club which I don’t think is fair
I would be okay if they gave a number of weeks plus half pay for 12 months but still allowing them to play after initial suspension.
The money from half pay to be 💯 percent used for grassroots and remote programs
If the nrl did this and policed correctly there would be a massive boost to junior numbers

He's been very lucky the Topine case , Kent and JD sacking have dominated headlines....

Where'd you hear this @Odessa?
One of the young kids I know is a friend of Xerri played with him and alot of the Cronulla boys and I was in Northies having a beer and he was on something we started chatting I told him have some fun but don't be stupid

Play stupid Games win stupid Prizes

Mate they have a party room

It's good and bad good it's behind closed doors and bad because they have it

Latest posts

Members online

Back