Brent Naden #256

On NRL website now.

The Wests Tigers have signed Bulldogs winger Brent Naden effective immediately with the flyer named to possibly take on his old club on Friday night.

Just a day after Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett announced his resignation, Naden has linked with the joint venture until at least the end of the 2023 season and has been included in the reserves under Michael Maguire.

Naden, 26, gained a release from the final year of his contract on Tuesday after he joined the Belmore club this season following a three-year stint at the Panthers.

He was sort of ok at Penrith but ends up being the first guy punted by the dogs in a team of underperformers ? Must be some issue but I will assume all ok ?

He was sort of ok at Penrith but ends up being the first guy punted by the dogs in a team of underperformers ? Must be some issue but I will assume all ok ?

He's a fall guy for the gazillion outside backs they've signed on big money....
It's been borderline crazy!!

Everyone forgets Corey Allen is there somewhere on like half a mill....

Happened fairly quick today.

Naden wanted out of the Dogs. Dogs have already paid half his salary for this season and are chipping in 100k-150k for next season.

All up, Tigers are paying 200k for the remainder of this season and 250k for next season.

BREAKING NEWS. Just received clarification. We signed his mate from Wellington Katoni Staggs, not Brent Naden.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Wow this is annoying me this bloke has a horrid culture he’s just like bj Leilua, I get it he’s dirt cheap and has some talent but I hate the way he acts he’s not the type of player we need at our club we are only just starting to fix things here, classic tigers signing very disappointing

We chased Naden hard and everyone was having huge debates about how much he would improve the side . We pick him up 10 games and an off-season later , and it’s nope we have better .
LOL give yourselves a triple .
The guy was starting centre for last years premiers . Enough said .

Wow this is annoying me this bloke has a horrid culture he’s just like bj Leilua, I get it he’s dirt cheap and has some talent but I hate the way he acts he’s not the type of player we need at our club we are only just starting to fix things here, classic tigers signing very disappointing
Same thoughts. Happy to give him a chance since he's here now but not a fan of it.

Back