BRET Side To Face Wentworthville

Tautai and Simona score for either side and it is locked at 18 a piece

And that is fulltime

BRET 24 def. Wenty 18.

Superb effort considering the side Wenty fielded and losing their workhorse in Harris early in the game

Thanks Smeg Great job as usual Well done BRET boys

Any idea who BRET plays next week ??

All good mate, Just relaying the Twitter feed.

Family commitments kept me away from this one

BRET play Western Suburbs 10:30am at CSS before the NYC Sunday. 3 Grades, 1 day the way football in supposed to be

@smeghead said:

BRET play Western Suburbs 10:30am at CSS before the NYC Sunday. 3 Grades, 1 day the way football in supposed to be

Amen
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@smeghead said:

Lets hope that Maggies can keep a good account of themselves and keep it close

For all the members who have subscription TV I believe that this was the match of the Round and will be replayed at 4.30pm or thereabouts on FOXsports2 Wednesday arvo, I had visitors arrive so I couldn't access the scores, so it was a great result for the Balmain club.

Congrats to Balmain on a tough and gritty win. Hopefully Wests rise to the occasion next week and give Balmain a run for their money.

sorry guys for asking this again but do you guys know how long John Grants out for

@smeghead said:

I presume normal game day cost even if not attending first grade then?? Bummer for me as I have commitments later in the afternoon
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Members online

Back