13.Jared Farlow

**INTERCHANGE**

14.Matthew Ryan
15.Ben Falcone
16.Baden Hall
17.Jarvan White
18.Dean Webster
19.Franco Kmet

Hopefully they get the job done. Hanbury and Lewis should be interesting to watch. Hopefully Gower and Mataka have strong games too.

Living in China makes it difficult to follow the lower grades so may be this is very old news, but Its interesting to Kmet back at the Tiges (maybe he never left but I havent seen his name for a long time). He had massive wraps on him a junior and didnt quite develop. How has he been playing?

The halves combination for the Tigers should be good to see. Great idea to play this game on Sunday morning.

It will be an uphill battle to win this one.

With Big Al on the bench for the NRL squad there is only one front rower in the side. Injuries etc have really done Fletcher no favours.

Gower will have to play the 80 after playing last night and Norths have a big side that really could hurt us.

Lewis is the key. His kicking game has to control field position IMO

@southerntiger said:
Living in China makes it difficult to follow the lower grades so may be this is very old news, but Its interesting to Kmet back at the Tiges (maybe he never left but I havent seen his name for a long time). He had massive wraps on him a junior and didnt quite develop. How has he been playing?

I think he only played his first game back with the Tigers in Rd 11 against Shellharbour at Leichhardt, about 5 weeks ago….not 100% sure on that

@smeghead said:
It will be an uphill battle to win this one.

With Big Al on the bench for the NRL squad there is only one front rower in the side. Injuries etc have really done Fletcher no favours.

Gower will have to play the 80 after playing last night and Norths have a big side that really could hurt us.

Lewis is the key. His kicking game has to control field position IMO

Yeah Smeg, we are really missing all our props, with injuries, and a win will be very tough…...hopefully a good early crowd on a nice Sunday morning at Leichhardt will get them over the line

NAME/REASON - Matthew Davidson - Back - 4 weeks
NAME/REASON - Luke McInnes - knee back 2 weeks
NAME/REASON - Luke Ackroyd - Leg.
NAME/REASON - Al Schirnack - NRL
Missing these guys big time

NAME/REASON Steve Moses - injured back 2 weeks

@southerntiger said:

He was playing over in England for a couple of years and has only been back for a month or so now

5 minutes into the second half and BRET are up 24-14\. Mataka not sighted on the field either.

@Tap Twist Snap said:
31 - 18 now not sure how long to go but that should be a win the the mighty Balmain Tigers!

That was the fulltime score so we're off to a good start for the day.

According to Geo, Gower, Farlow, Meaney and Hanbury were standouts, and Lewis bombed a certain try.

Wara was looming though and my money would have been on Samu to get the pass before Meaney

Lee Bennett smashed Kidwell in a tackle.

That alone was worth the price of admission

Back