LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
I wonder who Sheens will blame this week,maybe the refs and the ballboys.He will soon be preparing a scapegoat to be sacrificed to appease the media and management.
Wakeham will be the scapegoat this week.
Brooks back into the 7 next week.

Brooks loves these games when others playing worse. He can just blend into the mediocre ones.
Bet his fan base do as well hey

Take the spotlight off him
Haven't even noticed him except his missed tackles

Whereas AD has been very noticed.

You know whats so sad. We could have this bloke as our coach, no nonsense, no bullshit, we'd be far better. I cannot believe for a second that people were against signing this man, absolute rubbish

It's unfortunate that sheens was responsible for selecting the coach, Flanagan should of been appointed from the start. Us fans deserve better, this man was perfect for the job

So many really bad even the forwards Wakeham Brooks, Kepoa , Pole , very poor
Douehi ,Twal, Klemmer ordinary .even Bateman trys things but no one knows what's happening .imagine putting 8 tries on broncos at suncorp 18 maths ago
Horror show
We are playing at half the speed of broncos .This backline is not nrl standard

That won’t work. He can’t run either
Christ, the next 4-5 weeks are going to be a horror show.
FFS hook Doueihi, what an embarrassing display at fullback. Let in at least 4 try’s not putting his body on the line at all, what a softcock! The first Ricky try ha just stood there on his line waiting for him two metres out. Then the murders son, well that’s obviously crap. Then the donkeys look at the video to notice that Doueihi is lazy with covering the line. So they just tap two kicks to we’re getting should be covering fir easy try’s!
No place in first grade fir him.

You pathetic pricks. Go and get stuffed. You won’t see me again until all our administration and coaching staff are sacked.
Yeah the coaching staff are to be blamed just as much. Putting the same rubbish backline in week in week out is amateur hour.

Members online

Back