LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
Well Daine or Staines need to be FB. Whilst Daine does have an error in him he is at least committed and plays with energy. I cannot believe Douehi thought he was captaincy material at the start of the year. His attitude is disgraceful

Man the Broncos are not only good footballers but some bloody good lookers too.

Walsh, Farnworth, Riki - beautiful men.
That’ll derail them…the Brissie slags will be lining up for them.
Don’t go out boys!

• Haha
Reactions: Moh
Well the big 3 should be gone sheens pusscoe and lee the mouth
Call Hasler or Flanagan and beg them to coach us because we have a great forward pack that needs someone to get through to our biggest problems the 7-6-1
Piss off 7- 1 to start with and then we might win a game

Didn't bother watching tonight and I urge you to try it. I dont feel mad at all and i think i might try it more often. Not surprised at the score and let's be real, we are the slops at the bottom of a septic tank and the broncs are premiership challengers.

Needs to play at Prop - not dynamic Enough with the ball to play anywhere else…

He actually looked good on an edge out there but that is the first time I've seen that. That game gave me some hope he could develop into a decent player.

I’m lost for words…this has to be the lowest this club has ever been….what we have lost like 17 in a row?….there really is no hope or sign things will get better….
Things are only going to get worse, the team is terrible. There's just no light ahead. No one wants to come to club unless there in there retirement years.

Back