LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
I used to get so upset when we lost a game….the last half of 2022 season and so far this year, I couldn’t care less….from a Tigers fan for decades this should be a worry for the club….next years membership numbers will be interesting (if they are not falsely reported)..
I’m the same. Concerning for the club. Better for my wife.

Play the same 17 next week and the week after , no position changes
see if they can gel at all , this season is gone , don’t punish the lower graders by promoting them to this

Didn't bother watching tonight and I urge you to try it. I dont feel mad at all and i think i might try it more often. Not surprised at the score and let's be real, we are the slops at the bottom of a septic tank and the broncs are premiership challengers.
You might be on to something. Just check the fulltime score and if we win, then watch the replay. If we lose then maybe come on to this forum instead to read about how crap Douchie and Brokesy played... would rather not waste 80 mins of my life every week...🙄

Didn't bother watching tonight and I urge you to try it. I dont feel mad at all and i think i might try it more often. Not surprised at the score and let's be real, we are the slops at the bottom of a septic tank and the broncs are premiership challengers.
I did the same just put Otto on with Tom Hanks at 7.30pm it hurts less

Sheens reckons ot was only Adam Reynolds was the difference between the 2 times.
Disappointin thing he said is that "he will never give up on this team" Sheens...please rethink that!!!

Sheens said all our kicks went dead but none of theirs did and Reynolds was the difference. I thought our halfback is paid $300k more than Reynolds?

The way I see it is, if Sheenius can't play someone else in place of brooks and dopey he is the one at fault for not maintaining enough depth to cover for two long odds players. More and more the Sheenius is in the frame for this season.

These guys get paid 5-10 times more than the average bloke doing the work of someone on the dole..how do I get to earn half a mill to a mill being a statue?

I’m well and truely past caring these imbeciles are a disgrace, Sheens back at the helm has been a disaster. I can’t see Benji being any different if he was there would be improvement. Resigning Doueihi like wtf the guy has nothing particularly at fullback we may as well not have one. I’d love someone to explain the desperation we had to move Hastings on for Klemmer, we could have kept Hastings and Brooks and let them duke it out for the 7. Cause I reckon with Hastings at 7 we aren’t 0-5 I guess speed isn’t everything when you don’t have any footy IQ.

Tim just cracked a joke at the news conference..."hope we win the bye"
D__khead!!!
Doe's he even really care about the club as much as he makes... what a lousy thing to say after a game like that 🤬🤬🤬

We have a better pack then them. Wingers are equal, they are better in centres and halfback in particular.
Their forwards taught ours a lesson tonight.
I’m not sure why people think we have a good pack. We have good forwards but they don’t play as a pack at all.
Brisbanes pack easily tore ours apart tonight.

Members online

Back