Bulldogs blues

cktiger

Heard from someone close to the Doggies James Graham will announce he's going to Saints next Tuesday. Also heard Hasler will get the boot the same day and Dean Pay will take over.

One of the idiots who writes for the Terror (Rothfield I think) was banging on about it the other night.

But but but woodsie just wants to play footy for a stable club where he knows who the coach will be , somewhere without all the dramas, where he can play finals footy. It is what it is, you know?

I'm sure I read somewhere earlier in the year that when we played the dogs Woods told Tolman not to dirty the 8 jersey as it would be his next year.

Obviously thought him and Graham would be starting front row.

Now it looks like Woods and Tolman.

Poor Graham has been a legend for the dogs but now won't even get a send of from the fans.

Des has to go. He has ruined that club

@ said:
I'm sure I read somewhere earlier in the year that when we played the dogs Woods told Tolman not to dirty the 8 jersey as it would be his next year.

Obviously thought him and Graham would be starting front row.

Now it looks like Woods and Tolman.

Poor Graham has been a legend for the dogs but now won't even get a send of from the fans.

Des has to go. He has ruined that club

A great way for Woodsy to endear himself to his new teammates. As if it wasn't already going to be hard enough for him next season.

@ said:
Wasn't Foran going there because of Des?

Yeah. Interesting to see if he has a get out clause. He'll still go regardless as he wants to come back to Sydney to be near his kids.

@ said:
@ said:
Wasn't Foran going there because of Des?

Yeah. Interesting to see if he has a get out clause. He'll still go regardless as he wants to come back to Sydney to be near his kids.

Or Stilleto's.

What a dud Foran is, may as well just eat $1 million and flush it down the S-bend the next morning than give it to that twerp. Tele headline next year will be "Foz-Berries Flop"

@ said:
But but but woodsie just wants to play footy for a stable club where he knows who the coach will be , somewhere without all the dramas, where he can play finals footy. It is what it is, you know?

Geez that's not old :unamused:

Dymock won't be happy…

Back