Can Reynolds stay on the field

swag_tiger

Imo a Reynolds and Brooks pairing will be our most dangerous next year. Reynolds would have to be one of our fastest and most skillful players when he is fit. But the most important question to me will be can Reynolds last the season?. I want to know your opinions on this.

I think that it will work out nicely IF Reynolds stays and stays healthy.
But big question remainson both these points.
Got a feeling that Maguire is not sold on the idea and just read Reynolds was with his Buldogs mates at their end of season trip so not so sure that his head is fully with us. May be some horse trading on that front. Nothing official just my way of joining the dots thus far on the subject.

@ said:
Got a feeling that Maguire is not sold on the idea and just read Reynolds was with his Buldogs mates at their end of season trip so not so sure that his head is fully with us. May be some horse trading on that front. Nothing official just my way of joining the dots thus far on the subject.

So you think Johnson to Tigers has some wheels?

I don't know about Shaun Johnson coming here….

But I reckon Reynolds may be out the door, kinda bad/kinda ok.
So Des Haslier wants Foran back at Manly right.
The Bulldogs don't want Foran. They have huge cap problems and he is far too injured/hasn't performed/etc.

My bet is we will have another round about:
Reynolds to the Dogs
Foran to the Eagles and
Dylan Walker, because who else do they have. to the Tigers.

Because Dylan was coached under..... Madge!
Now will Reynolds stay uninjured.... I think so for awhile... But I am seeing this roundabout happening right now.

@ said:

The Bulldogs don't want Foran. They have huge cap problems and he is far too injured/hasn't performed/etc.

Reynolds to the Dogs
Foran to the Eagles and

Now will Reynolds stay uninjured.... I think so for awhile... But I am seeing this roundabout happening right now.

I'd rather have Johnson come to us and play 6 rather than Walker, if thats what you mean by him coming here he would play 6??

@ said:
@ said:

So you think Johnson to Tigers has some wheels?

Nothing solid from my and but there is lots of speculation out there currently pointing to that outcome.

@ said:

Reynolds to the Dogs
Foran to the Eagles and

X2 but Walker to play in the centres. The guy is not a 5/8.

@ said:
Well Esan is currently playing on the left for Maguire…

Yes and I have long thought that NRL level players should be able to play left or right in those positions - wing, centre, second row. From what I have seen, good players adapt well when required.

@ said:
@ said:

Reynolds to the Dogs
Foran to the Eagles and

I'd rather have Johnson come to us and play 6 rather than Walker, if thats what you mean by him coming here he would play 6??

I always thought S Johnson was a NR7 and that the swap was Brooks for Johnson. IMHO that's not ideal, if anything sucks because Brooks is gelling with the team and Johnson is fantastic for the Warriors.
I would gladly trade Reynolds for Johnson. We would need to harden up the middle a bit, but we get a player who can lead NZ to beat an Australian team with Cooper Cronk and Johnathan Thurston.
I can't see it happening as NZ gets left without a halfback.

The problem is that Johnson doesn’t seem to be able to play for a full season.
Injuries seem to follow him, and apart from that, he mentally goes on holidays for up to half a season.
Dynamite when he wants to be,
But absolutely useless when he,s not.
We definetly need a five eight as Reynolds is past his best,
But I don’t know where that’s coming from,

I hope Gamble can improve under Madge…. He has the body to be dynamic but so far he's just been disappointing.

Hopefully Madge can help Hodgo take the entire squad up a level

@ said:
I hope Gamble can improve under Madge…. He has the body to be dynamic but so far he's just been disappointing.

This is probably a dumb idea but when I look at Gamble I see a young Luke Lewis, he is a big body(still young) with good ball skills and vision.

@ said:

hoping in 2019 there will be no "Gamble on Gamble" comments.

"i will play every game in 2019"- Thats wat Reynolds said, so we just have to take his word :smiley:

I hope he plays every game this season as well
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\