Can the WT make the top 8 in 2023

I expect us to be bottom 4, Dolphins might save us from a consecutive spoon.

We just don't have the players. And our best players people harp on about, the likes of AD and Hastings. And they're both utilities.

Expect Api and Paps to play to our standards too.
Moh, I tend to disagree, I cant see us doing any better than the Dolphins. They're building a pretty decent team with some experienced solid forwards. They have a great coach and very clever CEO.

I expect us to be bottom 4, Dolphins might save us from a consecutive spoon.

We just don't have the players. And our best players people harp on about, the likes of AD and Hastings. And they're both utilities.

Expect Api and Paps to play to our standards too.
Pretty much how i see it.
Hopefully 71 year old dog learn new tricks or we maybe in the bottom half of the bottom 4

Can we make top 8 next year?
Must be kidding we conceded 31 tries in last 4 matches that about 8 per game and we throw in a new hooker and 2nd rower and all that shit goes away . Sorry with this roster NO!!!!!

With this squad and the good signings that are on the way here.
there was a growing sense of confidence by many in this forum feeling that we could make the top 8 next year (2023)

But this feeling we had was felt when Madge was the coach, so how do we feel now?

My feeling is that you just do not sack a coach prematurely unless you have a strong belief that the next coach will almost certainly give us a much better chance of making the 8.

And we still don't know who this new coach is.

It seems as if the WT may have played a fatal Russian roulette once again, i just hope that this is not the case for us long suffering fans.
I think we can bottom of the 8 I think there will be enough talent there and more then enough attacking plays this year had some great efforts I think being trapped in a room with Tim Sheenius talking to them after alost will be enough to motivate them , Laurie API Brooks Hastings Papa Naden

Sheenius from years ago had a talk about how to capitalise on chances in a game and how to back yourself

And I think the squad he will receive is better then 2003

Can we make top 8 next year?
Must be kidding we conceded 31 tries in last 4 matches that about 8 per game and we throw in a new hooker and 2nd rower and all that shit goes away . Sorry with this roster NO!!!!!

We can. No problem

We can make the top eight if we have a significantly better roster than this years. Right now...no way.

Very high.

Api and Papaliti. Staines . Munster . And in the backs we have a lot of good kids to come through with speed Tupou and Scolari and Jimmy Ngutlik . I’m hearing Munster will be announced November 3 if not beforehand depending whether Storm let him negotiate before 1 November .

Not to be overly negative but we still lack an enforcer in the forwards. Look at the impact Leota had tonight.

Very high.

Api and Papaliti. Staines . Munster . And in the backs we have a lot of good kids to come through with speed Tupou and Scolari and Jimmy Ngutlik . I’m hearing Munster will be announced November 3 if not beforehand depending whether Storm let him negotiate before 1 November .
Sleep it off

Back