CEO - Shane Richardson

That is ken brilliant.

You must be a member of Mensa or something.

Maybe the gear steward has a meeting with comrade Clint. If all gear stewards go out in sympathy, the players will have to carry their own stuff. They’ll be none of that from our ugly lot. Far too cool and important to carry anything.
Not in their contract I’m afraid.
Spent 95% of my life in the sport and a gear steward is a new concept to me, training gear weighs less than a bloody meat pie.

There’s still the gear steward mystery. Surely you can’t stuff up carrying a couple of footys and a few traffic cones.

Then again, he probably kept dropping stuff everywhere. Coached by Tim obviously.

Still as I mentioned earlier today, I insisted to Richo that Ronnie be welcomed back into the fold. I said it was for “dna reasons”

Please email Richo again and ask why he got
rid of Vince the gear steward. Get the scoop lmao

Please email Richo again and ask why he got
rid of Vince the gear steward. Get the scoop lmao
Richo seems really sick of me after one post.

Vince the gear steward hasn’t been the same since we loaned him to the storm.

Came back with a big head. Wouldn’t touch the jockstraps without a mask.

Maybe it was a few “off field” indiscretions?

Maybe he turned up at the wrong game a couple of times? Easily done for us.

Hopefully he writes a tell-all like everyone else.

Feed the media machine. Another stereotype confirmed, Buzz was right all along!

Last edited:
One of the articles I read when he first came on board he mentioned at south's or sharks... after a good win he'd let the players and staff celebrate how they wanted to, where he would go home and scoff a packet of fish fingers

Hope he gets well soon and stays well
If results don’t change he’ll be skinnier than Twiggy when he leaves our club.

I’ve always had suspicion that awards such as the Kelly Barnes etc are handed out to make personel appealing to other clubs. Vince was inducted as a life member.

One of the articles I read when he first came on board he mentioned at south's or sharks... after a good win he'd let the players and staff celebrate how they wanted to, where he would go home and scoff a packet of fish fingers

Hope he gets well soon and stays well

Hmm fish finger 🤮

Last edited:
Arrived at last. I’m a bit disappointed with the measly wooden spoon tbh.

5AEF5620-1AAC-4CB0-9F31-83FE0F7085B0.jpeg

I globbed out the codey thing because I don’t want you ugly lot having a lend of the old Karen for the discounts.

Especially you @Tucker buddy, using up my club credits like a drunken sailor!

Up the ‘ken Wests Tigers.

One club to rule them all and in the darkness bind them!

thank you

Last edited:
Arrived at last. I’m a bit disappointed with the measly wooden spoon tbh.

View attachment 9946

I globbed out the codey thing because I don’t want you ugly lot having a lend of the old Karen for the discounts.

Especially you @Tucker buddy.

Up the ‘ken West Tigers.

One club to rule them all and in the darkness bind them!

thank you
hiya Karen
was there actually a wooden spoon in the your membership package , from the club?

Someone connected with Group 6 told me that Benji’s uncle is the new gear steward. No idea if true.
Maybe Benjis got an indirect interest in his uncle’s management company?!

I wouldn’t mind cornering the gear steward market, hold the game to ransom. Cut a deal with comrade Clint in a Smokey rsl club.

Dennis’ band in the background, playing his 1973 romantic smash hit:

“Mullet to paradise”

A brown paper bag appears full of cash and a mouthguard with a card stating “ Love from Kevvie”

I yell out “ Your shout Vylandi-i”

Last edited:
Maybe Benjis got an indirect interest in his uncle’s management company?!

I wouldn’t mind cornering the gear steward market, hold the game to ransom. Cut a deal with comrade Clint in a Smokey rsl club.

Dennis’ band in the background, playing his 1973 romantic smash hit:

“Mullet to paradise”

A brown paper bag appears full of cash and a mouthguard with a card stating “ Love from Kevvie”

I yell out “ Your shout Vylandi-i”
All while enjoying a succulent Chinese meal.

Back