CEO - Shane Richardson

I felt for Pascoe as I believe he generally did his best, despite many bad decisions.
But when you hear Shane Richardson speak, he’s on a different planet, what a brilliant communicator and spokesperson.
Wests Tigers cannot help but improve with someone like Shane Richardson in control 👍

I felt for Pascoe as I believe he generally did his best, despite many bad decisions.
But when you hear Shane Richardson speak, he’s on a different planet, what a brilliant communicator and spokesperson.
Wests Tigers cannot help but improve with someone like Shane Richardson in control 👍
Doing your best is not good enough when you’re a highly paid CEO, on what maybe $300,000.00 to $400,000.00 PA? That money comes out of working class families hands and they sacrifice life’s other conveniences to go to the footy and hopefully enjoy themselves. Glad we have someone in there now who will earn his keep.

Richardson just said on SEN that They have withdrawn offer to AFB
Makes sense as we don't want to chase and pay big money on a guy that we already have cover for. He seems keen on Laui so fingers crossed he can make it happen.

Last edited:
Shane Richardson on his immediate focus to help Benji Marshall: “Tighten up our recruitment, tighten up the way we do recruitment, tighten up leaks in the club and all the bullshit that goes with that, and just make things more like a real footy club”

I’d say he
Richardson is exactly what the club needs. Straight Shooter, tough and experienced operator with proven success. Honestly the exact opposite personality of prior management. 👏
As of now, goes down as our no 1 recruitment for 23/24.
But once the euphoria dies down he has a job to do, especially to assist in delivering results on the field.
His truth worth won’t be revealed for a while yet. But I like a bit of old school and he certainly fits the bill.

Richardson is exactly what the club needs. Straight Shooter, tough and experienced operator with proven success. Honestly the exact opposite personality of prior management. 👏
Did you watch his interview on James Grahams podcast when he said you canrt have people who have successfully business thinking that they can just run a footy club and get a spot on the board because they have a successful panel beating shop

This is what a lot of people have been saying regarding Pascoe all along. We needed an upgrade no one was saying he wasn’t doing a good job; we just needed someone who can do better.

Richardson just said on SEN that They have withdrawn offer to AFB
Whilst AFB is a top 4 prop. It makes sense. I look at a player like Terrell May after the time and opportunity he has been offered at the Roosters and I get the impression he is a prop that you could throw a decent but respectable salary at and end up with a similar output to AFB.

Makes sense as we don't want to chase and pay bug money on a guy that we already have cover for. He seems keen on Laui so fingers crossed he can make it happen.
Tbh it sounded like he considers Luai a want but not a need, so wouldn't be surprised if we drop out of the race for his signature if the price tag increases too much

Back