CEO - Shane Richardson

While anything mentioned on 360 needs to be taken with the indifference it deserves, what it does clearly indicate is that the panel used to say whatever they wanted about our club without any fear of reprise.

Those days are over, and Kent's weak gutted dog admission showed he has to find another sucker to pick on. While its not the biggest deal it clearly demonstrates that winning starts at the front office.

The 3 key take aways I had from reading the plan (and not much new from anything Richo has already said):

1) Western Suburbs will not be the reserve grade team for much longer - Auditing our brand identity, to better understand our brand values and their application. Polish our brand so that all our stakeholders have a clear understanding of the WT brand and the focus for its future.

2) Unless Campbelltown gets an upgrade soon we will be playing all games at one of the big stadiums. - Develop a defined stadium policy/review that reflects the needs of our stakeholders.

And the one that I quite like

3) Likely will not have Brydens on the front of the Jersey very soon. - A new and fresh approach to commercial partnerships, and Attract quality sponsors consistent with a modern sporting organisation.
Note on takeaway 1) Get prepared for everybody on the old Wests side of the merger to go ballistic!:ROFLMAO:

While anything mentioned on 360 needs to be taken with the indifference it deserves, what it does clearly indicate is that the panel used to say whatever they wanted about our club without any fear of reprise.

Those days are over, and Kent's weak gutted dog admission showed he has to find another sucker to pick on. While its not the biggest deal it clearly demonstrates that winning starts at the front office.
Kent copped a legal communication warning him of defamation and slander class action against him unless he retracted his comment. Folded like a house of cards on a windy Leichhardt Oval afternoon.

Kent copped a legal communication warning him of defamation and slander class action against him unless he retracted his comment. Folded like a house of cards on a windy Leichhardt Oval afternoon.
What did he have to retract?

Leichhardt is in Labor greens territory council, state and federal I believe. There won’t be a dollar spent so it’s over as a home ground. I also doubt state will support Campbeltown redevelopment.

The club only has one choice Accor in reality. I despise the stadium for club games but it’s located right in Tigers territory. 4km from Lidcombe Oval, 11kms from Wests Ashfield, 13kms from Leichardt Oval. Issue is it’s 55km from Campbeltown.

We should be in the south west and CSS is a decent stadium but club will move where the money is.
I'm interested to know where game attending fans actually live.

It would make for a more informed discussion.

Distance to the ground may not be the only factor.

33 minute mark of tonight’s episode.
Wow he did not like that, he’s going to be itching to come back at us

I saw that it was bizarre in the context of what was happening in the show. Was said through gritted teeth so he's obviously been made to retract his statements.
The one thing i enjoyed about it is that these imbeciles will be held to account for some of the things they say, makes a big u turn from Lee's fake legal threats every second week.

I saw that it was bizarre in the context of what was happening in the show. Was said through gritted teeth so he's obviously been made to retract his statements.
The one thing i enjoyed about it is that these imbeciles will be held to account for some of the things they say, makes a big u turn from Lee's fake legal threats every second week.
What statements?

Comments should be in the Mega thread.

Note on takeaway 1) Get prepared for everybody on the old Wests side of the merger to go ballistic!:ROFLMAO:
Yeah well he said on the podcast that they arnt looking at changing that so will have to curb your enthusiasm. 🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: BZN
I really don't like Kent - but he has clearly had a medical issue recently since his absence - has he had a Stroke? He is slurring and his voice is definitely deeper and his articulation is awkward to say the least.
I've seen him on the piss at least three times in the Balmain/Rozelle area in the past couple of months... and I don't even live in the state.

I'm interested to know where game attending fans actually live.

It would make for a more informed discussion.

Distance to the ground may not be the only factor.
If my memory serves me right, I recall that Richo (when at Souths) called for or instigated such a survey (where fans actually live) and the result was the move away from Moore Park to Accor!!

Reactions: TSP

Latest posts

Back