CEO - Shane Richardson

But she's just a blow in only been here 20 minutes?
But she's just a blow in only been here 20 minutes?

It's the same with all of them. They have over-inflated bios that make them sound more impressive than what they are.

Dennis has a list of businesses, most of which I cannot see any trace of. So they are either shell companies or defunct.

Tony keeps talking himself up as a "Principal of Raine and Horne", but he's basically a real estate agent in an office of 4.

This why I get ticked off with the argument that HBG owns the WT, so they can make the decisions. Yes, that's true, but these directors are there to make decisions for members. They neither own HBG, nor are equipped to make the decisions necessary. I have more experience than these guys and I would think that I shouldn't be in that position either.

I hope I'm wrong about all this. But if Julie does not take on the recommendations of the report, or loses Shane, then every one of us needs to sign up as HBG members and vote them out.
Can't vote her or Burgess out. They are debenture holders. Members can,T vote out debenture holders.

He was previously the highest paid dude at Souths.
Winning is important to them.
As winning is just as important to WTs members and fans.
If it takes BIG $$$ to retain Richo, I'll be happy to donate some of my pension $'s to retain him for as long as he wants to stay.
He's set my heart all aflutter :eek: :giggle: from what he has achieved for Our Club so far.
And that applies to Benji and happy Api as well.

Julie Romero,s rise has been very interesting. She was at the centre of Shannon Cavanagh being suspended as Wests Magpies chairman. He claimed she replaced Mick Lubinskas on the board of WT illegally as there had been no vote to appoint her. Then she is one of the board members who gets booted mainly on the push by Andreachio. Lo and behold next HB elections she ousts him. Bit more than a blow in. She must have some powerful people behind her.

Once again I repeat myself , I don’t think there’s much to this story . I understand with Julie taking over it has everyone in a fit , but seriously if the News journos haven’t written 65 articles about it , I really don’t think there’s much legs to it outside of Richo has options ie. he has leverage .
It’s pretty good barometer for whether this thing has even the slightest legs .

Julie Romero,s rise has been very interesting. She was at the centre of Shannon Cavanagh being suspended as Wests Magpies chairman. He claimed she replaced Mick Lubinskas on the board of WT illegally as there had been no vote to appoint her. Then she is one of the board members who gets booted mainly on the push by Andreachio. Lo and behold next HB elections she ousts him. Bit more than a blow in. She must have some powerful people behind her.
My understanding about Shannon Cavanagh’ s punishment for highlighting governance failures was a loss of membership to Wests Magpies and as a result had to pay $10 to see Wests Magpies play at Lidcombe. I thought he remained Chairman and a Director of Wests Magpies?

Once again I repeat myself , I don’t think there’s much to this story . I understand with Julie taking over it has everyone in a fit , but seriously if the News journos haven’t written 65 articles about it , I really don’t think there’s much legs to it outside of Richo has options ie. he has leverage .
It’s pretty good barometer for whether this thing has even the slightest legs .

Actually … I couldnt give a toss about Julie … im just referencing the story in the SMH that doesnt even mention her …

So you are saying that now we shouldnt believe any negative story …UNLESS it comes from News Limited ?

Let’s see if they say anything on 360 next week about it … I agree if they don’t mention. It next week it probably doesnt have much going for it …

My understanding about Shannon Cavanagh’ s punishment for highlighting governance failures was a loss of membership to Wests Magpies and as a result had to pay $10 to see Wests Magpies play at Lidcombe. I thought he remained Chairman and a Director of Wests Magpies?
Correct. Pretty sure he was also suspended as chairman of Wests magpies. Denny Burgess took over chair. It's rather funny looking back at that episode. He called out the club over governance and in particular the illegal appointment of Julie Romero. She has now clawed her way to the top of HB board. The argument he had with Pascoe in front of a sponsor who told him to F Off was also part of the complaint. The sponsor was none other than Pascoe mate Fabry. Fabry was recently booted by Richo.

Also seen him mention with curiosity (or concern) that Romero had an elevated position on the HB Board….

It seems like Groundhog Day - there seems to be a core group there that just won’t let go….
Reminds me of Fitzgerald at Parra, after all these years - and with Parra being more stable than ever…
He’s still trying to get back onto the board…
It’s dog eat dog all throughout the sport, at every level.

Reactions: BZN
??? I would think for a bloke at the end of his career with a thriving business , a legacy would be his primary objective . Which is pretty much what he has stated .
Whether that legacy is reviving the darlings of the league in wests tigers , or returning the glory back to south Sydney I guess that depends of whether he has to work with muppets or not .
I don’t think money will have much to do with it , outside of being paid what is appropriate.
he is asking the Tigers to make him the highest ceo in the game, he will ask souths for more if he goes there. All about Arthur ash

Can't vote her or Burgess out. They are debenture holders. Members can,T vote out debenture holders.
Unless they become debenture holders. Long play, but we need to get better pool of debenture holders.

I still hold out hope that maybe those rules could be changed through a constitutional amendment through ordinary members.

All this is being said if Julie and team resign us to further pain for their own self interest. If they do the right thing, then we're all good.

Souths window is nailed shut regardless of who the coach is. They don’t even have a halfback FFS.
Last year or this year had to be the year for South's Walker Latrell Cook have peaked and on the downward spiral

There pack is hit and miss

They need a halfback 5/8 and Fullback asap

If I was them I would go after Iro from Cronulla to play fullback move Latrell to centre

Go after Strange from Parramatta if he has not yet signed with Canberra

And I can not remember his name right now but was told there is a great young hooker at the Broncos a friend was raving about him.the other week but the guy is a Queensland's so who really knows

Last year or this year had to be the year for South's Walker Latrell Cook have peaked and on the downward spiral

There pack is hit and miss

They need a halfback 5/8 and Fullback asap

If I was them I would go after Iro from Cronulla to play fullback move Latrell to centre

Go after Strange from Parramatta if he has not yet signed with Canberra

And I can not remember his name right now but was told there is a great young hooker at the Broncos a friend was raving about him.the other week but the guy is a Queensland's so who really knows
Strange is ar Canberra

Ethan Sanders?
He's the guy.

They need him.

Actually … I couldnt give a toss about Julie … im just referencing the story in the SMH that doesnt even mention her …

So you are saying that now we shouldnt believe any negative story …UNLESS it comes from News Limited ?

Let’s see if they say anything on 360 next week about it … I agree if they don’t mention. It next week it probably doesnt have much going for it …
What ? No im saying that the parasitic nature of the news media and the way the propel hyperbole , and mania , means f even they haven’t latched onto this story , then I’d say it’s either only at the beginning of the story , or it’s a non starter Z
Those POS will sensationalise an argument over dinner

Members online

Back