Chammas airing our dirty laundry... again!

@kazoo-kid said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1466932) said:
What's with all the hit pieces on the Wests Tigers? Seriously? There is a disproportionate amount of bad articles about us in the media in the last few days.

Its tough to read, but we deserve it. The club really is losertown. Yeah, others finished below us, but we look like a team going no where fast. The dragons will cop their heat too, don't you worry about that. The bulldogs will escape it for the meantime because there's a glimmer of hope for a positive future for them.

19/6/2021, Melbourne Storm vs Wests Tigers.

66 - 16 Full time.

Tamou the captain cites 'Underlying issues'.

The playing group hate each other.

Can't blame them.

@bighairymadge said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1466947) said:
19/6/2021, Melbourne Storm vs Wests Tigers.

66 - 16 Full time.

Tamou the captain cites 'Underlying issues'.

The playing group hate each other.

Can't blame them.

I would also hate my team mates if some of them were taking the piss like they did in that game.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1465980) said:
After such a disastrous season, the concern about a snitch leaking stories to the media is amusing.

It's more important that we sign a highly regarded young coach who will continue on the good work with our talented juniors and build a side to challenge for a future title. I hope when he joins us, he is allowed to bring one or two talented young players from his current club to strengthen our roster.

I'm sorry but this should be more alarming than amusing.
There's already raised concerns (from the public) that there's distrust, inadequate support from leadership, an incapacity to manage/prevent/avoid recurring problems and an inability to work together to resolve conflict at the club.
Madge received the green light from them with his success model (for the team) and now it's gone pear shaped the public reservations or questioning of it, is totally undermining and unprofessional behaviour.
We've also never exactly been out of the spotlight with our poor coaching history.
What's happening is another organisation failure and if someone from management or board level is responsible for disclosing certain information, it continues to play into these perceptions and others I.e that there are negative relationships, communications and some division.
Or really if it's anyone from the club leaking it.

The club needs to focus on why they are still unable to repair many issues that limit us from improving - we happen to be the least desirable club in the comp and it's not good enough that we can't remove this obstacle.
Also, for once I'd like to see things taken care of (by the club) behind the scenes and not in such a public manner. Why give them anything is my whole point.
I know I'm fairly uncomfortable that someone who helps decide the direction of the club may possibly be responsible for this. But that's just me.

If Marina Go is watching what is happening she is probably seeing the same disloyal attitude which forced her resignation.WT management "a nest of snakes" strikes again.
The CYA squad in action

@tigerwest said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1466480) said:
@diedpretty said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1466428) said:
Its interesting that he throws Flanagan up as potential coach. I remember one game where we were getting beaten and Flanagan said our "defensive structure was good" it was just that we couldn't stick to it. I'm not a Madge fan but who do you blame if Flanagan is right. The players for not sticking to the plan or the coach for continually picking the players who don't follow the plan.

The bit for me against the players is, they had a few good defensive games, so they know what is required, but they just don’t do it often. When they cross on to the field, everything is on them to perform, imo. I mean a $350k a season player is on $6,730 per week, surely it’s better pay than council work?

Trouble is they want to do the Council worker equivalent of leaning on the shovel all day when they are supposed to be working.

@jadtiger said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1467312) said:
If Marina Go is watching what is happening she is probably seeing the same disloyal attitude which forced her resignation.WT management "a nest of snakes" strikes again.
The CYA squad in action

Flogs on the field, dogs in the administration.

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1467409) said:
Minutes since last tigers article: 0

Hope chammas is ok, bit worried. No article by him today.

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Chammas airing our dirty laundry\.\.\. again\!](/post/1467409) said:
Minutes since last tigers article: 0

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/it-makes-no-sense-to-start-again-tamou-leilua-back-embattled-maguire-20210907-p58po9.html

One of his colleagues wants clicks too.
Whatever one thinks of the blokes and their performances at least they put their names to their comments.

I would love to get smug Chammas and Potato head Crawley in a padded room…can’t stand those guys…they have overtaken Mitch Moses as the one I’d like to smack in the face…(not condoning violence)

The latest reasoning by these brilliant journos is that we actually have no star players and no leaders. Wow, how long has it taken them to realise this!!
We have actually placed exactly where we should have with the current playing group, and if the truth be known there are a few other clubs above us and below us who have probably done worse than us considering their rosters compared to ours.
The issue for us fans is that we want to see the WTs show some heart and put in on the field, we want spirit and effort. The greatest disappointment is that it hasn’t always been evident. We also want to see development and feel like we’re on the right path, this also is sketchy and unconvincing.

Back