Cherrington

Muffstar

This guy ignited the team when he came on. His combo with Brooks and Moses was excellent.
I couldn't believe it when Taylor took him off. On second thought yes I can as as Taylor lacks vision.

I hope that if Farah is back next week that Cherrington is on the bench instead of Halatau.

@Muffstar said:
This guy ignited the team when he came on. His combo with Brooks and Moses was excellent.
I couldn't believe it when Taylor took him off. On second thought yes I can as as Taylor lacks vision.

I hope that if Farah is back next week that Cherrington is on the bench instead of Halatau.

Or alternatively he's not an 80 minute player and he had reached his limit?

Hi doesn't dominate in defence yet. Looks very good in attack but does concede metres in defence. Halatau should have come back on for Lovett

@Muffstar said:

Halatau should replace Lovett! Millone replaced with anyone!

100%. I hope Lovett is completely out of the side next week now that Robbie and Sirro will be back. Halatau can take the starting backrow spot. I actually thought Sirro was good off the bench. Leave Cherrington on the bench and give him a cameo for Farah.

I bet any money Lovett is in the side next week.surely we have better options.

Would you really want to make next year harder by playing someone out of the top 25?

What a joke that rules trying to stop hoarding talent go on to prevent young players getting a go in first grade.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Cherrington was excellent in attack. Looked okay'ish in defence as well.

@Flippedy said:
Cherrington certainly is a talent. He, Brooks, Moses and Tedesco will be an awesome spine in a couple of years.

If they are allowed to play to there strengths :unamused:

@Yossarian said:
@Muffstar said:

Yep. ..that's probably it.

Very common among young blokes just starting out in first grade

@innsaneink said:
@Yossarian said:
@Muffstar said:

I agree with you guys - no way he can last 40 min in each half. He is coming along nicely though.

Great future spine as someone said Chero, Brooks, Moses and Teddy - awesome.

@Russell said:
@innsaneink said:
@Yossarian said:
@Muffstar said:

I agree with you guys - no way he can last 40 min in each half. He is coming along nicely though.

Great future spine as someone said Chero, Brooks, Moses and Teddy - awesome.

How about he is given a game to see if he can handle it, he is a good player and we look better with him out there. Nothing to lose now

Was great when on …hope he retains his spot on the bench for the rest of the year...

Great game in attack and with more time and another preseason he will get better in defence, he will be a future star.

I got to sit next to his Family at Leichhardt when he made his debut and heard his mum say that his manager wants him to leave the Tigers as he is stuck behind Farah. If that is the choice I would say bye bye Robbie as he will be great for many years to come.

@king sirro said:
Hi doesn't dominate in defence yet. Looks very good in attack but does concede metres in defence. Halatau should have come back on for Lovett

The score with Cherrington on the field was 16-10 tigres.

With halatau at 9 it was 32-0

His defence can't have been that bad

Who's got a good enough memory to remember when Farah came into first grade? He was doing short stints off the bench just like Cherrington is now and when he took the starting jersey he didn't become an 80 minute player straight away, he had Halatau interchanging with him.

Cherrington will be a special player imo. He is a level headed, well spoken leader type. We should invest in him, though Jacob Liddle is also very good.

@fergiefurr said:
@king sirro said:

The score with Cherrington on the field was 16-10 tigres.

With halatau at 9 it was 32-0

His defence can't have been that bad

That's a very simplistic way of gauging things…and highly inaccurate.
Cherry does have a way to go in defense. ..He is a developing.player after all

Back