Ciraldo Signs with Dogs

Says more about how much of a slimy colossal white-anter Gus is. He’d tell you his granny is a meth dealing pimp if it meant getting his own way.
That’s better. Not a word that you say means anything to me, but I totally agree.
Do you get where I’m coming from?

He would want to perform as its a 5 year deal for a Rookie coach that comes from a team full of stars.. What would make me pissed is if they poach Hastings and thats my biggest concern TBH

He would want to perform as its a 5 year deal for a Rookie coach that comes from a team full of stars.. What would make me pissed is if they poach Hastings and thats my biggest concern TBH

I doubt CC sees out 5 years. I’m also not sold Phil has a clue what his actual plan is. His primary goal seems to be to stop players and officials to go to other clubs.

Once the form slumps come, as they do for everyone, and if the losses start to mount up, Gould will eventually do to Ciraldo what he did to Barrett. Much happier with vastly experienced old hand Sheens running things here at WT
Looking forward to Gus hijacking the training session.

Whilst on the subject of signings I think it’s fair to say how well Ben Ikin has gone at the Broncs. (He doesn’t rate much of a mention.)
When he first went I didn’t think he would perform, but looks like he’s got the back room sorted out allowing Kevvie and co to focus on the football.

I give cc 1.5 years at the most, assistance that won’t assist to be announced soon. The knives will be sharpened and ready come 2023.
very difficult when you don't have Nathan cleary at 7
good luck ciraldo hope you fail like Barrett

Does anyone think the doggies were in the background the whole time ? It’s gus Gould. He would have been planning this for 12 months or more. Trent and wests tigers were smoke screens and camouflage.

Since the super league days, I started following afl. Richmond tigers of course
In my opinion, we need to think strategically outside the circle. I believe we should look into recruiting and afl executive to a ceo level. The way treat junior development , school programs, their reach and marketing plans, cultures, and how they treat their players, fans, members, and their sport as a religion… would be a strategic strength.
following aerial ping pong no thanks
they get good crowds in Sydney and Qld but terrible TV ratings, the only people in nsw and qld who follow are generally at the games

Looking forward for all 3 episodes of 360 to be solely dedicated to Kenty sulking about this

Anthony Seibold has entered the chat… Five year deals really do set you up for life

Latest posts

Back